Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happen to Bro "SingaporeRolexCentre" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dennistwc View Post
    hi edsonchan,
    if bro singaporerolexcentre involve in your fake daytona case thn i might need to verify my sub at rolex centre lor..
    If he has used the nick singaporerolexcentre to sell the watch, I do not think there is any problems.

Comment

Why did TS suddenly out of nowhere ask about this nick and this person.

Isn't it weird that someone is creating a new thread asking what happen to someone?

I am also in suspense about this.

Comment

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
        If he has used the nick singaporerolexcentre to sell the watch, I do not think there is any problems.
        And if he used another nick?
        "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
        --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
          And if he used another nick?
          How would you confirmed that it is him then?

Comment

How would you confirmed that it is him then?
            I'm just asking
            "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
            --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
              I'm just asking
              Is there something that you would like to tell us? You know his other nicks?

Comment

after 3 page post, no body know what bro singaporerolexcentre is doing now n y disappear?
                Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                Future - Geneva hallmark
                Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

harh? you mean if same person using diff nicks, depending on the nick used, buyer will get fake or real watch? erh, if I am a buyer, i will want to identify by seller and not nick used by seller to sell the watch and so i will want to know if seller is okay or not...
                  share lah, you come in, give 1 x flying kick and then no more info...
                  "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                  three times is enemy action and
                  over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                  ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                    harh? you mean if same person using diff nicks, depending on the nick used, buyer will get fake or real watch? erh, if I am a buyer, i will want to identify by seller and not nick used by seller to sell the watch and so i will want to know if seller is okay or not...
                    share lah, you come in, give 1 x flying kick and then no more info...
                    Just wanna see if any SingaporeRolexCentre's friends here.

Comment

Just wanna see if any SingaporeRolexCentre's friends here.
                      harh?
                      i swear sg-roc getting stranger by the day...
                      first, self-proclaimed 'watch gurus' `popping up here and there... now this not simple thread...
                      ."

Comment

That is scary, I hope this is not the reason why he can offer good price...

hi edsonchan,
                        if bro singaporerolexcentre involve in your fake daytona case thn i might need to verify my sub at rolex centre lor..

Comment

hi edsonchan,
                          Harh????!
                          No matter how good a reputation a seller may have or establshed he/she/it is, die die X 10 must always go RSC to verify. Issue is not so much whether seller can be trusted or not, but more because the fakes are getting so good, nothing but RSC's endorsement is good enough.
                          Let's put it this way, if you have a seller that has 10,000 successul deals but RSC says the watch he sold you is not 100% authentic, what will you do?
                          Or you agree with seller that watch is real (because you study and track the watch for 10years liao and know every bits and screws on it) but RSC says it's fake, what will you do?
                          ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                            Harh????!
                            No matter how good a reputation a seller may have or establshed he/she/it is, die die X 10 must always go RSC to verify. Issue is not so much whether seller can be trusted or not, but more because the fakes are getting so good, nothing but RSC's endorsement is good enough.
                            Let's put it this way, if you have a seller that has 10,000 successul deals but RSC says the watch he sold you is not 100% authentic, what will you do?
                            Or you agree with seller that watch is real (because you study and track the watch for 10years liao and know every bits and screws on it) but RSC says it's fake, what will you do?
                            like we always say if you dun "buy" the seller,just pay a visit at SC have it verified for a minimum fees and have a piece of mind.

PS.Ender,me just got interviewed by 3 not satu Taiwanese reporters!

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                              like we always say if you dun "buy" the seller,just pay a visit at SC have it verified for a minimum fees and have a piece of mind.

PS.Ender,me just got interviewed by 3 not satu Taiwanese reporters!
                              Taiwan MMs!!??

Welcome 2 Taiwan
                              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                                Taiwan MMs!!??

Welcome 2 Taiwan
                                bro you shld say welcome back 2 Sinkapo,cos me just returned from taipei.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X