Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happen to Bro "SingaporeRolexCentre" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louie View Post
    jokes aside,seriously i would have left that there...whats the point of erasing it and how many more mths can you take advantage of...just leave it there. Erasing the name away i can understand maybe due to security reason or privacy,but the date aiyo just leave as it is lah.
    agree agree..but i suspect if a seller ever does the above, it would be due to the following reasons:

1) Unnamed and undated can sell easier (and if lucky, higher)
    2) can pose as LNIB or even BNIB.

But either way, I still feel we should not tamper with the warranty card. the last time I bought my 857 from sinn, I managed to smug and can even wipe off the date from the card when I pull it out from the box. This is because they were using those 'ink' kinda pens to write on glossy surfaces. Beacuse of this, I shoot an email to THG management to complain and I got a new dated Sinn warranty card.

Then when I go home then I reaslise, WTF!! undated warranty card like better hor!!
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
      agree agree..but i suspect if a seller ever does the above, it would be due to the following reasons:

1) Unnamed and undated can sell easier (and if lucky, higher)
      2) can pose as LNIB or even BNIB.

But either way, I still feel we should not tamper with the warranty card. the last time I bought my 857 from sinn, I managed to smug and can even wipe off the date from the card when I pull it out from the box. This is because they were using those 'ink' kinda pens to write on glossy surfaces. Beacuse of this, I shoot an email to THG management to complain and I got a new dated Sinn warranty card.

Then when I go home then I reaslise, WTF!! undated warranty card like better hor!!
      You deserved to be

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Just go to DIY shop & buy a UV torchlight

UV torchlight can see traces of erased ink very clearly.
        It can oso see all manner of stains.
        Think CSI & u get e idea.
        It cost only SGD13 per torch.
        Can oso use to detect fake $. Very useful for face-face deal.
        I bring along for all my deals in case someone try to sell his Pre-Owned as BNIB with "blank" warranty card or use a fake $.

Many traders uses kerosene, thinner, spirit or bleach to erase ink from cards

Comment

agree with fred, should buy 1 just in case.
          2014 March - Rolex Deepsea Seadweller V series MK 1 dial ref: 116660

Comment

time to go mustafa lol
            fallraen
            "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              You deserved to be
              its ok, sold liao mah
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

in fact i m ok with it but just dnt understand why he wanto erase the name n date bcos with the price he offer (is really unbeatable) so is ok for me wherther e warranty card is blank or named...
                Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                Future - Geneva hallmark
                Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

why Singaporerolexcentre still not banned if you all say he is no good

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueBird View Post
                    why Singaporerolexcentre still not banned if you all say he is no good
                    This is not the weirdest thing.

Why is SingaporeRolexCentre not coming to speak for himself since there are so many people talking about about him...

Comment

I think the moderators have to come in now.

There are discussions on alleged misdeeds of a forum member. Should this be allowed continue without the moderator contacting the forum member and then deciding on the course of action to take.

Comment

Bluebird.

Are you SRC in disguise?

Comment

I went to RSC to check out the watch I bought from Bro SingaporeRolexCentre about a year ago after sawing this.

It all check out well.

Comment

I think the watch should be genuine. Only the warranty card had been altered. Did you ask RSC to verify your warranty date?

Originally posted by jSkywalker View Post
                            I went to RSC to check out the watch I bought from Bro SingaporeRolexCentre about a year ago after sawing this.

It all check out well.

Comment

i will do e verification by this afternoon for the watch I bought from Bro SingaporeRolexCentre about a year ago...bless me good luck
                              Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                              Future - Geneva hallmark
                              Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

wah RSC suddenly influx of busines

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X