Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i stil owe TS kopi for asking him so many noob questions...He is real patient with me...truly impressive with his patience...hope i din pissed him off the wrong way though...
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
      hehehe..no worries....juz kinda of excited to get my 1st manual winding watch....hope the movement and build quality are gd...lolz....anyway like to ask all the experts in here whether the strap need any special tool to change?thanks in advance..
      i saw the sample pc, compare to pam, wow, the casing identical ( size wise.. as far as i can tell ... maybe i am bad in telling it apart )

as far as movement ... yet to live with it ... but i think should hv 35 to 40 hrs after full wind....

no need special tools.

Comment

• Thanks alot Bro Pet...U r such a pro series...hahaha...is the strap as as pam type of changing or juz normal pin?

Comment

• mayb it is ur turn to vomit blood like Bro Louis...hahahahaha

Comment

mayb it is ur turn to vomit blood like Bro Louis...hahahahaha
            hahaha... lucky i only ans u nia... he ans to more thn a dozen... hahhaha

pin straps, change like pam... u also might like to check if louis got extra straps to sell, if not wrong less thn 20 nia ( if u prefer another colour or use as spare ).

anyway, abv are jst for reference nia, as far as i know hor... hahahhaa... sekali got slight diff, u kill me

Comment

• Eh....i m a innocent guy juz like your beloved fave mod darkie...hahahaha....i wondering if there r ppl selling straps for it...i prefer silicon rubber with deployment clasp..hai.....no news from TS leh....

Comment

Eh....i m a innocent guy juz like your beloved fave mod darkie...hahahaha....i wondering if there r ppl selling straps for it...i prefer silicon rubber with deployment clasp..hai.....no news from TS leh....
                aft martket 1 not cheap leh ( if it's for this MM ) ... boh hua ... for a pam, well wht's $100 or $200 straps/ clasp ... hahhahaha

Comment

• my plan is to wear for ard 3months to c if the movement is accurate and if everything goes well i juz go and get the pammy straps lor..hahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                    aft martket 1 not cheap leh ( if it's for this MM ) ... boh hua ... for a pam, well wht's $100 or $200 straps/ clasp ... hahhahaha

yeah, for the price u are paying, u can get another MM le

Comment

my plan is to wear for ard 3months to c if the movement is accurate and if everything goes well i juz go and get the pammy straps lor..hahahahaha
                      ur definition of accurate?

mechanical watches will not be spot on accurate like a quartz watch. +6/-4 secs per day is common for chronometers.

Comment

• bo bian leh....no so rich as fellow bros in here mah,....juz a small fry eking out a living leh..so have to save for my PAM005 lor...

Comment

my plan is to wear for ard 3months to c if the movement is accurate and if everything goes well i juz go and get the pammy straps lor..hahahahaha
                          still boh hua ( see comment below )... hahaha .... i think the straps comes with it very good leow......whn pic up watch, u ask louis got extra to sell or not loh... hee

Originally posted by 3xtra View Post
                          yeah, for the price u are paying, u can get another MM le
                          ya loh ... hahahhaa

Comment

• i meant that the movement wun jammed or stop when shake lor..becoz i in ship supply industry..haha..as long the watch dun die on me can liao...

Comment

• hahaha...reali ar....i dun reali like thin strap...lolz...

Comment

bo bian leh....no so rich as fellow bros in here mah,....juz a small fry eking out a living leh..so have to save for my PAM005 lor...
                                save the $$$ for pammy straps ( MM ) .... use it towards pam005 ( abt 3% of pam005 leow ) ...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X