Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bro.. in office no time to check Ibanking...

Updated accordingly..
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by ODRX View Post
      Hi Louis...

Had SMS u twice to inform that deposit of $125 TT to your account already since 2 days ago...but no reply at all. This thread also never update status. Err...at least should acknowledge my SMS right!!
      Relax...he won't run away 1

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Not sure whether has Louisoh placing the order? The other group has already got their stuff man!
        @You'll Never Walk Alone@

Comment

Originally posted by icliff00 View Post
          Not sure whether has Louisoh placing the order? The other group has already got their stuff man!
          I think he said coming 1 or 2 days time

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            I think he said coming 1 or 2 days time

Hello.. i nvr said that leh... !!

Just me and my NT...

Comment

bro... Its not nice of you to make such a statement. Louis organising an MO is out of good will and willingness to pass on a good lobang... Its never easy to co-ordinate a mass order... If you have been to forums, and did conduct one yrself, then you will knw.

If some1 havnt paid up yet due to the buyers personal reason, will u as a co-ordinator gona take the risk??

Since you are a newbie in this forum, at least have some respect lah... If u co-ordinate an MO, for the same watch and cost $100 lesser and even asking for a $5 deposit, I won't transfer my deposit to you... Neither would many. Bcos you are not credible... Louis is... Cos he is part of SGROC since inception of this forum.

The other seller has ready stock... Louis case is different.
              Originally posted by icliff00 View Post

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by ODRX View Post
                Hi Louis...

Had SMS u twice to inform that deposit of $125 TT to your account already since 2 days ago...but no reply at all. This thread also never update status. Err...at least should acknowledge my SMS right!!
                i understand your frustration and fear as probably this is the first time you deal with louisoh. however, if he runs away with your 125, i reimburse you. hope this will prove how much i trust louisoh.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Relax...he won't run away 1
                  we all know louisoh wont run away because we know him and met him before. however, for first time buyers and stranger to louisoh, we have to understand his stand as a buyer. like us, we were buyers, when we place deposit with someone, we also scared the seller might not deliver mah.

any amount transferred is still hard earn money.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                    bro.. in office no time to check Ibanking...

Updated accordingly..
                    also, i think as organiser, there is a need to reply message received and will check when time permits. once checked with reply accordingly. i think this kind of reply will at least let buyer know the situation.

being an organiser for MO is never easy. we still have to juggle our work with our interests, as such, i hope all buyers understand this and as seller, need to do part of re-assurance.

cheers.

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

• Originally posted by icliff00 View Post
                      i know u kan cheong for watch, every other buyer also kan cheong.

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

• Orders have been placed... the other party will be packing the items first while i prepare the transfer.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• For me, I'm concern on whether order is placed or not!
                          Can't wait for the stock to arrive, cheer!
                          Thanks for Louisoh for the good effort in this MO.
                          @You'll Never Walk Alone@

Comment

• icliff00 .... dun be offended by what others said ok... words may sound harsher than intended.. believe me.. i've met up with a lot of bros from this forum and all are really nice chaps..

I'm just as excited as you are!

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                              we all know louisoh wont run away because we know him and met him before. however, for first time buyers and stranger to louisoh, we have to understand his stand as a buyer. like us, we were buyers, when we place deposit with someone, we also scared the seller might not deliver mah.

any amount transferred is still hard earn money.
                              Agreed with this ! Do take into consideration that some people may have past encounters which were unpleasant.

Thks.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                                i understand your frustration and fear as probably this is the first time you deal with louisoh. however, if he runs away with your 125, i reimburse you. hope this will prove how much i trust louisoh.
                                Hi Triton...

I like to clarify my stance. I'm not afraid that Louis run away...anyway what is $125 compared to the $$$ we spent on a Rolex. Am just uncomfortable that there's no reply after SMS him. Maybe it's just me, but I think replying an SMS is basic courtesy.

I certainly appreciate the effort by Louis. That's why despite getting the 'ready stock' from the other seller, I still honor and proceed with this MO. But at least now, I don't have to fight the anxiety anymore.

I rest my case here.

Looking forward to arrival of the watch....Hope I didn't offend anyone here.
                                Current Collection:
                                Oris Big Crown TT mid size
                                Rado Florence (Quatz-movement)
                                Rolex GMTII 16710 (Y-series) Coke (For Sale)
                                Seiko Samurai White Dial on White Mini Monster Strap
                                Seiko SKX007 K2 Jubilee Bracelet
                                Rolex 116234 Datejust (V-series) Silver Jubilee Dial Diamond Markers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X