Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess all the misunderstanding or confusion should be clear by now!
    Let's put our heart together and wait for the arrival of MM.
    Hoping to receive the good news in no time!

iCliff00
    @You'll Never Walk Alone@

Comment

• no worries. all is well.

Originally posted by ODRX View Post
      Hi Triton...

I like to clarify my stance. I'm not afraid that Louis run away...anyway what is $125 compared to the $$$ we spent on a Rolex. Am just uncomfortable that there's no reply after SMS him. Maybe it's just me, but I think replying an SMS is basic courtesy.

I certainly appreciate the effort by Louis. That's why despite getting the 'ready stock' from the other seller, I still honor and proceed with this MO. But at least now, I don't have to fight the anxiety anymore.

I rest my case here.

Looking forward to arrival of the watch....Hope I didn't offend anyone here.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
        Orders have been placed... the other party will be packing the items first while i prepare the transfer.
        Thanks a lot for all the effort!

Comment

• Thanks for arranging the MO! Look forward to getting the watch soon...
          My Collection
          Pam 196
          Pam 23
          Pam 187
          Rolex Explorer II "Polar Bear"
          Corum Black Hull 48
          AP Royal Oak Offshore Titanium

Wishlist
          Pam 233
          AP Bumblebee

Comment

• Have not seen / done a MO before. Wonder how Louis is going to identify who is who during the collection of watch. Will "someone" disguise as "somebody" and then collect the watch with only paying the balance ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ongkmeng View Post
              Have not seen / done a MO before. Wonder how Louis is going to identify who is who during the collection of watch. Will "someone" disguise as "somebody" and then collect the watch with only paying the balance ?
              Hmm...I think chances of it happening is slim but if you are worried. Maybe louis just sms those concerned the location and time instead of posting it here...then no problem liaos

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Maybe Louis will arrange a common meeting point on a certain timing that is convenient for him to collect.

If the location is inconvenient for the others, maybe can assign a 2 IC to help him? I think if Louis lives in the EAST cannot really ask him to "deliver" to the WEST right?

THis is my understanding from other MO I've participated or organised in other forums...

Louis? How?? Let us all know kae??

Originally posted by ongkmeng View Post
                Have not seen / done a MO before. Wonder how Louis is going to identify who is who during the collection of watch. Will "someone" disguise as "somebody" and then collect the watch with only paying the balance ?

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                - GMT II
                - GMT IIc TT
                - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                - U1
                - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                  Maybe Louis will arrange a common meeting point on a certain timing that is convenient for him to collect.

If the location is inconvenient for the others, maybe can assign a 2 IC to help him? I think if Louis lives in the EAST cannot really ask him to "deliver" to the WEST right?

THis is my understanding from other MO I've participated or organised in other forums...

Louis? How?? Let us all know kae??

But how Louis going to know who is who , since the list of the participants is shown on the TS pages ?.... still got a bit of risk if someone sneak in disguise...

Comment

• Originally posted by ongkmeng View Post
                    But how Louis going to know who is who , since the list of the participants is shown on the TS pages ?.... still got a bit of risk if someone sneak in disguise...
                    simple mah. like what Darkangel said liao, sms.

sms 1 batch to go collect. so who will be sneak in disguise? since the rest also dunno who is in that batch to go collect?

also as form of security, those who going to collect, will have to provide last 4 digit of bank account number if the deposit is done through internet banking or or phone number.
                    Last edited by triton; 20-04-08, 04:28 PM.
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                      simple mah. like what Darkangel said liao, sms.

sms 1 batch to go collect. so who will be sneak in disguise? since the rest also dunno who is in that batch to go collect?

also as form of security, those who going to collect, will have to provide last 4 digit of bank account number if the deposit is done through internet banking or or phone number.
                      Hahha...poor louis will be super busy liaos. But I think wad u suggested is not necessary,but if they insists then up to them la. Louis do more work only

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        Hahha...poor louis will be super busy liaos. But I think wad u suggested is not necessary,but if they insists then up to them la. Louis do more work only
                        u need to think beyond the scope. this is a glimpse of suggestion. there are many ways to skin a cat, it is just whether you know how.

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                          u need to think beyond the scope. this is a glimpse of suggestion. there are many ways to skin a cat, it is just whether you know how.
                          OOOOOKIES....haha

Comment

• But still no news when the watches will arrive leh.......

Comment

• Originally posted by rogersk8ter View Post
                              But still no news when the watches will arrive leh.......
                              akan datang. im sure louisoh also dont want to put a date to disappoint any buyers.

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

• i m waiting patiently to arrive....hehehehe....need a daily beater...sigh...too poisoned by it
                                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X