**Fashion Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    if pig skin....... i would be feeling abit short changed. it a very nice design any details on the damage?
    I lagi worst rite?? My mom would strangle me blue balls!!
    Think it's about $400+ lah..
    [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
    Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

• Originally posted by communicam View Post
      This is wat i got from her today!!
      Loved the texture and their gift box!

Swee!

Originally posted by communicam View Post
      dunno bro..
      feels like leather though.. got to know from their SA tat this range never went on sales before.
      just hope it's not pig skin lor..
      their fabric designs are the ones always on sales..
      the new out-of-the-box smell nice siah..
      It's canvas I suppose...or PVC...

hahahah pig skin lol eh next time go buy branded must ask Halal not? no offence bro!

I know Bvlgari has pig skin 1s.

Dunno why so many ppl buy the fabric 1 even though they know it will spoil fast. Hahaha...I totally agree...brand new out-of-the-box smell is great...that's why I keep all the boxes including the outer cardboard box of my prada wallet

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Swee!

It's canvas I suppose...or PVC...

hahahah pig skin lol eh next time go buy branded must ask Halal not? no offence bro!

I know Bvlgari has pig skin 1s.

Dunno why so many ppl buy the fabric 1 even though they know it will spoil fast. Hahaha...I totally agree...brand new out-of-the-box smell is great...that's why I keep all the boxes including the outer cardboard box of my prada wallet
        Hey darkie, i saw your wallet just now..
        Looks nice at around $450 rite?
        Lucky never got the bvlgari wallet since there's pig skin but anyway no offence taken bro.

Comment

Hey darkie, i saw your wallet just now..
          Looks nice at around $450 rite?
          Lucky never got the bvlgari wallet since there's pig skin but anyway no offence taken bro.
          which wallet? the LV or Prada 1?

My prada is $420

There...read wads the material... I think the 1 MG selling is similar to this..certified non-halal

http://www.overstock.com/Clothing/Bu...5/product.html

Comment

• [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..

Comment

This is wat i got from her today!!
              Loved the texture and their gift box!

sorry to be spoiler, but i think this material will crack one leh.. esp at the folding part.. if u know what i'm talkin about..

Comment

Nice bags!
                You got taste gal!
                Just went coach boutique in taka just now and they're slashing some items by 50% siah..
                You should visit them soon since you're a Coach fan..
                Thanks.. The bags are bought quite some time ago.

I'm not really that into Coach, just that the wristlets are nice and I use them as wallets. Don't really like Coach's newer designs/models.. abit trashy to me.

Comment

• one thing i realise is Coach is made in PRC now..so quality might be affected.
                  "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

• Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                    one thing i realise is Coach is made in PRC now..so quality might be affected.
                    Long time ago... Maybe they're aiming the market over there hence the more cheeena-looking designs now. But some of their watches quite nice, can buy for 'rough-use'

Comment

• I feel really nt justifiable to pay so much for goods that are made in PRC, tats y i get other brands as they are made in Spain/Italy/France/Turkey. I find tat e main reason is e cheap labour..
                      "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

• Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                        one thing i realise is Coach is made in PRC now..so quality might be affected.
                        if their QC is good, than you have no worries. However what can/will happen is that they will copy the exact item (using the "skilled labour" and buying the material from their supplier) and make the exact copy 1:1. So now what was a prestige brand, is now a common household product

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                        I feel really nt justifiable to pay so much for goods that are made in PRC, tats y i get other brands as they are made in Spain/Italy/France/Turkey. I find tat e main reason is e cheap labour..
                        the only reason for making in PRC is greater profit (ie. lower costs) and tax concessions. what these manufacturers do not take into consideration is that the aftershocks are felt long after the profits have been felt.
                        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                        Blue 6694
                        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                          if their QC is good, than you have no worries. However what can/will happen is that they will copy the exact item (using the "skilled labour" and buying the material from their supplier) and make the exact copy 1:1. So now what was a prestige brand, is now a common household product

the only reason for making in PRC is greater profit (ie. lower costs) and tax concessions. what these manufacturers do not take into consideration is that the aftershocks are felt long after the profits have been felt.

Excellent points.....
                          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by icecream View Post
                            sorry to be spoiler, but i think this material will crack one leh.. esp at the folding part.. if u know what i'm talkin about..
                            ya lor, i know.
                            but tat won't be for the next few years lah..
                            i'm enjoying it now!

Comment

ya lor, i know.
                              but tat won't be for the next few years lah..
                              i'm enjoying it now!
                              That's the way

Comment

• dont use also will spoil, use also will spoil. never win
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X