Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    okok..

Then Hugo Boss n Zegna is the way to go ..
    Don't really fancy Hugo Boss. Only find their suits nice. Then again... it's all about taste.

Missed out one man's brand that has been around for ages. Alfred Dunhill. It's probably the granddaddy of man's fashion. But I'm in denial... not ready to wear Ah Pek brand.... yet.

Of course ladies has a bigger market... not usually for a lady to have 20 bags, 50 pairs of shoes (to some it's considered as "50 only") and a few hundred pieces of clothing. My CO's wardrobe is easily 4 times mine.

So no surprise to find fashion houses going where the $$ is. I would...
    The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

• Originally posted by celeste_blur View Post
      Armani Exchange also more towards guys rite?
      I think quite even...

Just bought an AX "Red" watch in support of the "Aids for Africa" project.

But G. Armani suits are really really nice...
      The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

• Originally posted by celeste_blur View Post
        Armani Exchange also more towards guys rite?
        AX got gers and boys stuffs. can go check out their full collection at www.armaniexchange.com

I usually order online as local prices way marked up and sales also not fantastic

Comment

• Ax is overprice man...

used to like AX when i was in Aus, was selling about AUD$50 a piece, for a made in usa and AX brand...its reasonable...kena a few bad experience...

couple of years back bought their black jacket after wearing for a couple of time, their labelling came off...another time, got an AX tee shirt from HK, wore only once, got a hole...

got a leather card holder, used less than 5 times, the leather stiches came off!!

damn DL of their QC...else i am damn suay with AX....

since then never buy AX tops...only their jeans and belt.
          Tag Heuer 2000 Professional Chronograph
          Tag Heuer Formula 1
          Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 16234
          Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 116234
          Rolex GMT II 16710
          Sinn U1 SDR

Comment

• AX not that bad, but recently i siao burberry
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
              AX not that bad, but recently i siao burberry
              Hahaha...that's the way

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by evets View Post
                Ax is overprice man...

used to like AX when i was in Aus, was selling about AUD$50 a piece, for a made in usa and AX brand...its reasonable...kena a few bad experience...

couple of years back bought their black jacket after wearing for a couple of time, their labelling came off...another time, got an AX tee shirt from HK, wore only once, got a hole...

got a leather card holder, used less than 5 times, the leather stiches came off!!

damn DL of their QC...else i am damn suay with AX....

since then never buy AX tops...only their jeans and belt.
                Now their stuffs not made in US liao... Guess thats why the poorer quality. But their pima cotton tees way too comfy for me to give it a miss.
                I don't buy their accessories.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Hahaha...that's the way
                  this forum is deadly to my wallet. First watches, now clothes I never used to buy expensive clothing before, but now .............
                  Originally posted by icecream View Post
                  Now their stuffs not made in US liao... Guess thats why the poorer quality. But their pima cotton tees way too comfy for me to give it a miss.
                  I don't buy their accessories.
                  made in US doesnt always equal good quality, and vice versa, made in china is not always bad either.

Tho I found out that burberry now MICBF, and fakes are coming out of china too. So I find that buying burberry (or any other branded goods) no use, because the fakes can/may/could be as good as original.
                  Blue 6694
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                    this forum is deadly to my wallet. First watches, now clothes I never used to buy expensive clothing before, but now .............

made in US doesnt always equal good quality, and vice versa, made in china is not always bad either.

Tho I found out that burberry now MICBF, and fakes are coming out of china too. So I find that buying burberry (or any other branded goods) no use, because the fakes can/may/could be as good as original.
                    Very very deadly

Yeah it's true but up to u to think

Comment

Very very deadly

Yeah it's true but up to u to think
                      all psylogical anyway. if you perceive something as good, you will "ignore" the negative parts of the product.
                      ie. those who drive european car claim jap can cannot compare and vice versa.
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Only hear the good stuff....hehehe

That's a really true example I would say...I mean...by psyco-ing urself that wad you have is the best...is the only way u can really enjoy what you hav

Comment

• the neverending cycle *sighs* why do we humans always have to seek for better and better........
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• More fashion fashion!!

my belt should be coming up soon...once I have time to go down,see and get approval

Comment

More fashion fashion!!

my belt should be coming up soon...once I have time to go down,see and get approval
                              would love to see your new acquisition soon bro..
                              good luck!!!
                              [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
                              Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

• Just bought a new burbeery polo again at DFS.my wallet crying but cannot resist hehe..
                                "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X