No announcement yet.

**Fashion Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• china slippers even better cheap and if stolen never mind. Once my cheap S$7 sandals also got people steal...... nabeh!
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• dont say $7 slippers. my $4.90 type also kena stolen ok sian

Comment

• Originally posted by egstring View Post
        dont say $7 slippers. my $4.90 type also kena stolen ok sian
        wow... new low. My friend more jialat once, his shirt stolen from inside his property , his is equal to SG semi-D with closed gate.
        Blue 6694
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Originally posted by egstring View Post
          dont say $7 slippers. my $4.90 type also kena stolen ok sian
          Yeah lor...like that 1 they all...safer to keep at home. Even my hse also got ppl steal my bro new shoes that time stolen....knn i think 200 plus leh

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• now nothing in my front yard ...... make the house neater too. Otherwise shoes littered all outside front door
            Blue 6694
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• birkies cheap meh? compared to those china made slippers. consider price diff quite big liao.

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
              buy birkies can already..cheap and good....
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• birkies cheap compare to prada, but super expensive when compare to "white dove"
                Blue 6694
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Hahaha...told u prada no discount for sling bag...

Wah...all ur watch funds? wad u buy man? Burberry bags aren't exactly cheaper though...
                  what about laptop bags?any discount for them?My colleagues carry the below.(Including my BOSS) Gone to the boutique see the price 1.8K...

Last edited by louie; 22-06-08, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Speaking of sling bags, anyone heard of Manhattan Portage?? Seen quite an amount of ppl carrying though not as many as crumpler.

I personally uses Porter bag as not so common here.
                    Last edited by Nooch; 22-06-08, 05:54 PM.
                    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

• Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                      Speaking of sling bags, anyone heard of Manhattan Portage?? Seen quite an amount of ppl carrying though not as many as crumpler.

I personally uses Porter bag as not so common here.
                      Yup...heard of it. Porter not bad wad...I m carrying Crumpler now...

Originally posted by louie View Post
                      what about laptop bags?any discount for them?My colleagues carry the below.(Including my BOSS) Gone to the boutique see the price 1.8K...
                      Nope...I think guys only clothings and shoes on sale..other than that...nope.

Comment

• Fred Perry anyone?? But notice quite an amount of 'ppl' wearing fakes..

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Fred Perry anyone?? But notice quite an amount of 'ppl' wearing fakes..
                          Me have 1 FP polo tee...well alot of fakes for Burberry and RL also mah

LL live with it la...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            Me have 1 FP polo tee...well alot of fakes for Burberry and RL also mah

LL live with it la...
                            Burberry not so much and also fake damn obvious 1 tats y i wear them, RL really got many.. FP i find ex le but their 2 colours damn nice, last time not so much 1

Comment

Burberry not so much and also fake damn obvious 1 tats y i wear them, RL really got many.. FP i find ex le but their 2 colours damn nice, last time not so much 1
                              Burberry fakes quite obvious I agree...RL just has too many fakes....

My FP is the old 1...simple white polo tee with a small FP logo like the RL polo tee.

I saw the retail price was $40 and I know my parents got it from DFS at discounted price coz my mum fren works there last time. I think at least a 30-50% off. Which is like....DAMN CHEAP LA!!

Comment

• Polo Tee MO anyone?? Anyone got lobang do MO? Brands like Prada, LV, RL, Fp, burberry?? Darkie?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X