**Fashion Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Hahhahaha...there we go....Burberry is nice la. Scarf?! Pls don't...

Shirts and polo tees are nice
    (...)
    scarf not for use in s'pore , i take it you dun like the design

indeed the shirts look
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by icecream View Post
      my diesel and manchester kate came today..

will take bags pics soon.
      Manchester kate?? Wah piangz! Never heard before siah..
      Anyway, how much does it cost ya..?
      And how is it different from the normal levi's?
      [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
      Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

• Originally posted by communicam View Post
        Manchester kate?? Wah piangz! Never heard before siah..
        Anyway, how much does it cost ya..?
        And how is it different from the normal levi's?
        paiseh paiseh..manchester is the name of the wash and kate is the cutting, which is straight leg. brand is seven for all mankind.
        diesel was marked down, but can't remember exact prices for both in USD as they're with seamstress now (length too long la). I paid slightly less than $500SGD after discount.

How different ah? Levis cutting don't suit me as it bunches up at the sides near the hip area. Material feels softer and stretchy too.

Comment

• 500 for both?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

500 for both?
            Yes. Very much cheaper than local boutiques, but went through a bit of hassle to get it as revolveclothing don't ship out of US for 7FAM.

Comment

paiseh paiseh..manchester is the name of the wash and kate is the cutting, which is straight leg. brand is seven for all mankind.
              diesel was marked down, but can't remember exact prices for both in USD as they're with seamstress now (length too long la). I paid slightly less than $500SGD after discount.

How different ah? Levis cutting don't suit me as it bunches up at the sides near the hip area. Material feels softer and stretchy too.
              $500..?! For jeans..?!
              Wah, this one really to each his own..
              I must respect your passion for jeans.
              Afterall, i was once worst than you, imagine an Istante jeans i bought for nearly $500 many years back!

Comment

$500..?! For jeans..?!
                Afterall, i was once worst than you, imagine an Istante jeans i bought for nearly $500 many years back!
                Yeah must respect la...it's the same as...why buy a 2k bag instead of the similar 1 for 100? hehhehe

Well...I am not a big fan of jeans...no comments from me here...haha

Comment

Yeah must respect la...it's the same as...why buy a 2k bag instead of the similar 1 for 100? hehhehe

Well...I am not a big fan of jeans...no comments from me here...haha
                  Wah, very good quote darkie.
                  But dun you think each n everyone of us will find a way to splurge our $$..?
                  Take my own brother for example, he wears a watch tat is a free gift from AMEX!!
                  But go london 2 weeks spend $10k!
                  I scold him why waste money, he shoot back why buy rolex when casio is good enough.
                  I show white flag.. Ha ha ha..

Comment

Wah, very good quote darkie.
                    But dun you think each n everyone of us will find a way to splurge our $$..?
                    Take my own brother for example, he wears a watch tat is a free gift from AMEX!!
                    But go london 2 weeks spend $10k!
                    I scold him why waste money, he shoot back why buy rolex when casio is good enough.
                    I show white flag.. Ha ha ha..
                    Hahaha....but the thing is...wad did he buy in london?

Originally posted by icecream View Post
                    Yes. Very much cheaper than local boutiques, but went through a bit of hassle to get it as revolveclothing don't ship out of US for 7FAM.
                    Well if it's cheaper...it's worth it. They dun ship out of US then how? use vPost USA?

Comment

$500..?! For jeans..?!
                      I thought its quite alright liao, $500 for 2 pairs after discount. Retail price at Bread and Butter at Tangs is about $400+ for just 1 pair.

Comment

Well if it's cheaper...it's worth it. They dun ship out of US then how? use vPost USA?
                        Send to my friend's residence in US, then forward to me. Luckily free domestic shipping, so only paid for shipping to Singapore

Comment

• nothing! He bought some clothings and those no value gifts for us.. Haiz..

On a different note, i'm in need of a pair of sandals lah.. Any recommendations?
                          Leather preferably.. Saw something from gucci.
                          Nice leather with logo.. But $700!!
                          Definitely not something you'd wanna wear on your feet!

Comment

I thought its quite alright liao, $500 for 2 pairs after discount. Retail price at Bread and Butter at Tangs is about $400+ for just 1 pair.
                            It's quite ok for me many years ago.. But now i think age catching up liao. Interest shifted to other things liao.. Hee hee..
                            Nice pair lah actually. If it makes u happy why not?
                            I always believe in rewarding myself once in a while..
                            Wat about your bags..?
                            Still waiting lehz..

Comment

nothing! He bought some clothings and those no value gifts for us.. Haiz..

On a different note, i'm in need of a pair of sandals lah.. Any recommendations?
                              Aiyah...nvm la...it's the thought that counts.

For me...if buy branded hor...seriously get something with a decent logo that people can see la. I mean not that i m a showoff. If it looks just the same as another 1 that u can buy for 10% of the price. The logo makes the diff,no need big big of course. small 1..which only ppl who know then will appreciate.

I won't spend too much on something to step on.

Originally posted by icecream View Post
                              Send to my friend's residence in US, then forward to me. Luckily free domestic shipping, so only paid for shipping to Singapore
                              That's nice...I thought u would use vPost USA...which is quite ex actually. Friend send much cheaper sia.

Comment

nothing! He bought some clothings and those no value gifts for us.. Haiz..

buy birkies can already..cheap and good....
                                I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                                A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                                Audemars Piguet ROO
                                Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                                De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                                Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                                Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                                Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                                IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                                Panerai 270
                                Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                                Rolex 116610LV