Clear All

• Originally posted by egstring View Post
    eh eh wat is BV?? catch no ball?
    Bottega Veneta

Comment

• Originally posted by egstring View Post
      eh eh wat is BV?? catch no ball?
      Alamak Gstring how come dunno wads BV? Wah u saved a lot of money liaos

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• went dfs just now with my madam and purposely brought her in BV to have a look ..
        she went 'eeeww, i dun like lei..'
        I was like 'phew, let's go then..'
        No offence to fellow bv fans ya..
        Went lv bought a damier messenger for her instead!
        Nice..
        No queue and no stuck up SA!
        [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
        Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

• Originally posted by communicam View Post
          went dfs just now with my madam and purposely brought her in BV to have a look ..
          she went 'eeeww, i dun like lei..'
          I was like 'phew, let's go then..'
          No offence to fellow bv fans ya..
          Went lv bought a damier messenger for her instead!
          Nice..
          No queue and no stuck up SA!
          You heng man...eh I heard DFS got 30-70% off quite a number of brands..got anything?

Yeah LV Damier messenger rocks man..wanted to get that 1...but then...keep increasing..so sian of it....PHEW also

PICS PICS PICS!!
          Last edited by Darkangel; 20-06-08, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            You heng man...eh I heard DFS got 30-70% off quite a number of brands..got anything?

Yeah LV Damier messenger rocks man..wanted to get that 1...but then...keep increasing..so sian of it....PHEW also

PICS PICS PICS!!
            Aiyah, bag with her liao how to PICS PICS PICS..?
            Especially love LV packing lah.. Big box they gave siah!
            But $1000+ for the bag i feel a bit crazy lah..
            But bo pian..

Comment

Aiyah, bag with her liao how to PICS PICS PICS..?
              Especially love LV packing lah.. Big box they gave siah!
              But $1000+ for the bag i feel a bit crazy lah..
              But bo pian..
              1000+ I thought $1950? Which messenger bag you bought? Model name pls?

Wah nice got big box why bo pian?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                1000+ I thought $1950? Which messenger bag you bought? Model name pls?

Wah nice got big box why bo pian?
                Ya lah, to me, any bag costing above 1k is crazy!
                Bo pian cause just got bonus then she's been eyeing tat bag for quite some time liao..

Comment

Ya lah, to me, any bag costing above 1k is crazy!
                  Bo pian cause just got bonus then she's been eyeing tat bag for quite some time liao..
                  Hehehehe...she eyeing your bonus...not ur bag hehe

Comment

• u mean DFS at scotts got sale?....
                    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Ya. DFS Scotts has sale - its a yearly thing, isnt it? It houses various brands and its range is different from the boutiques - different 'buyer' cuz different management. Certain designs are not available @ boutiques and vice versa.

Anyways, to clarify; the BV 'KNOT' clutch retails @ about $2k. This is for the satin clutch - not leather..Its on my wish-list for now..spent way too much in the last 6 months.. Just read news that BV is the rated #2 in the luxury institute. - www.luxuryinstitute.com

Comment

• I beg to be differ, never like BV. It's like the IT bag few years back when you see flocks of imitation. It looks like a ketupat to me tho it is said to have such lovely weaving technique. ;p

I would love Chanel's lambskin 2.55...anytime. Too many bags, too little moolah. hiaz 1 thing at a time. I am getting my rollie this wkend

Comment

• Originally posted by airbud View Post
                          I beg to be differ, never like BV. It's like the IT bag few years back when you see flocks of imitation. It looks like a ketupat to me tho it is said to have such lovely weaving technique. ;p

I would love Chanel's lambskin 2.55...anytime. Too many bags, too little moolah. hiaz 1 thing at a time. I am getting my rollie this wkend
                          Hahaha....yeah look like ketupat...hehe sry pebz!

You are a female ah...haha didnt realise. LOL waiting for your rollie pics...wad u getting btw?

Originally posted by pebz View Post
                          Ya. DFS Scotts has sale - its a yearly thing, isnt it? It houses various brands and its range is different from the boutiques - different 'buyer' cuz different management. Certain designs are not available @ boutiques and vice versa.

Anyways, to clarify; the BV 'KNOT' clutch retails @ about $2k. This is for the satin clutch - not leather..Its on my wish-list for now..spent way too much in the last 6 months.. Just read news that BV is the rated #2 in the luxury institute. - www.luxuryinstitute.com
                          Hahhaa...#1 is Hermes is it?

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                          u mean DFS at scotts got sale?....
                          Yep yep yep,I rmb,Burberry,Givenchy...wait...I show u guys the mailer.

Comment

• I will be getting a preowned SS DJ salmon dial diamond marker. Ya, I'm female. Seems like we have more things to distract us on spending hence owns fewer watches than some of u guys.

On bags, LV is like Rolex...have resale value.

I'll never get a "Fabric" Coach but do love their leather range. DFS sale for Coach's last season usually abt 30% - 50%.

Comment

• airbud, remember to post pics when you get it.

On the note of BV, its all personal preference!

darkangel, yes, Hermes is #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by airbud View Post
                                I will be getting a preowned SS DJ salmon dial diamond marker. Ya, I'm female. Seems like we have more things to distract us on spending hence owns fewer watches than some of u guys.

On bags, LV is like Rolex...have resale value.

I'll never get a "Fabric" Coach but do love their leather range. DFS sale for Coach's last season usually abt 30% - 50%.
                                Oh yeah u are the 1 that wanted the salmon dial..

true...LV is like Rolex...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X