No announcement yet.

**Fashion Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw the word clutch, and thought that should be in a motoring thread , didnt know a type of bag called clutch
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by pebz View Post
      But you seriously can't beat the leather of BV! Its a buttery,sqooshy and yummy bag to have! The clutch is gorgeous!
      So it's true men and women hve different taste when it comes to leather bags..
      BV doesn't seem to work on me lah..
      But, wat's important is tat u like it!
      Congratz!!
      [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
      Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

• Erm..Clutch - small bag that usually has no straps/handles.

Comment

• Originally posted by communicam View Post
          OMG!!!
          Really ah..??
          Lucky my gf duuno this brand..
          Hahaa... Better not let her come to this forum! If I am not wrong, BV is the current "hot" brand now. Prices also like Rolex... Keep increasing every 6 months. Doesn't help that the USD is so low as well...
          Time is too precious to be measured by a cheap watch...

Patek 5065, Rolex 16600, 16700, 16710, IWC 3786, JLC Reverso Chrono, PAM 190G, PAM 219I, AP RO Chrono

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Nope..Exp II I dun think so la. Not so much. Wallet few hundred,clutch few hundred...bag probably 2-3k. I THINK.
            Maybe not a BNIB one... But certainly enough to buy a F to D serial LNIB one... My wife's bag already hit me for $3.5k....

Patek 5065, Rolex 16600, 16700, 16710, IWC 3786, JLC Reverso Chrono, PAM 190G, PAM 219I, AP RO Chrono

Comment

• Originally posted by pebz View Post
              But you seriously can't beat the leather of BV! Its a buttery,sqooshy and yummy bag to have! The clutch is gorgeous!
              Hahah my mum like this kind of bags...

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
              I saw the word clutch, and thought that should be in a motoring thread , didnt know a type of bag called clutch
              Jialat eh u... You gotta come here more often man!! hahaha...

Originally posted by communicam View Post
              So it's true men and women hve different taste when it comes to leather bags..
              BV doesn't seem to work on me lah..
              But, wat's important is tat u like it!
              Congratz!!
              Totally different man...

Originally posted by chongj88 View Post
              Maybe not a BNIB one... But certainly enough to buy a F to D serial LNIB one... My wife's bag already hit me for $3.5k....
              Wah seh 3.5k buy a Exp II...I first 1 to buy

Exp II min lousy lousy also got 4.5k to 5k.

Hahaa... Better not let her come to this forum! If I am not wrong, BV is the current "hot" brand now. Prices also like Rolex... Keep increasing every 6 months. Doesn't help that the USD is so low as well...
              Hahaha...yeah lor...it's like that 1 la. Once popular...price confirm up up up

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Well, if you look at pebz's collection of bags, you can do the sums liao! The clutch bag and wallet also "lai tou bu xiao" ok! When my wife told me she wanted to buy me a wallet for father's day, I kaypoh went to BV to see. Saw one I liked but guess what the price was?? $830! I almost fainted!

Comment

• Crazy prices for bags.... seriously i dunno wats the justification for it...

Watches can have crazy price also.. but consider the amt of tiny moving parts and the techonology behind it... it's easier to justify than leather bags..
                  A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Anyone heard of Hermes Berkin bag?? this bag got waiting time 1 and also is 5 figure..hehe
                    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

• Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                      Anyone heard of Hermes Berkin bag?? this bag got waiting time 1 and also is 5 figure..hehe
                      Ask any one of those young girls out there...most of them it's their dream bag. To us it's equal to a PP.

Waiting time is about 1-2 years...depending on situation,well if u are VIP that's a different case. Yes 5 figure..I think list at 12k? for the cheapest material 1. But now price increase lo

Aiyah...it's the same as us liking watches. To us watches are our hobby...to them it's bags...that's the diff. For me...it's both hehehe
                      Well, if you look at pebz's collection of bags, you can do the sums liao! The clutch bag and wallet also "lai tou bu xiao" ok! When my wife told me she wanted to buy me a wallet for father's day, I kaypoh went to BV to see. Saw one I liked but guess what the price was?? $830! I almost fainted!
                      Pebz wallet I think $600 plus IIRC....but the price range depends on the material used also hor. Not all is $800 plus

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                      Crazy prices for bags.... seriously i dunno wats the justification for it...

Watches can have crazy price also.. but consider the amt of tiny moving parts and the techonology behind it... it's easier to justify than leather bags..
                      Hahaha...aiyah...you buy and happy can liaos No need justification

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

(...)
                        Jialat eh u... You gotta come here more often man!! hahaha...
                        (...)

(...)
                        ya hor, i not into bags lah, my mother like, all girls like bags. Just not me.

S$830??? Crazy!! I buy a S$100 wallet already sim tia....... nabeh buy S$830 confirm go

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                        Crazy prices for bags.... seriously i dunno wats the justification for it...

I shoul start up a label, open up a boutique shop, and sell my bags at 5 figures sums too , that way I only need to make about 100bags. All day eng eng (free time), look at chio bus come in and look look, hoping one of them will buy

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                        Anyone heard of Hermes Berkin bag?? this bag got waiting time 1 and also is 5 figure..hehe
                        All I have to say , somemore waiting time, and so damn expensive............. WTF man!
                        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                        Blue 6694
                        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• For me i would never buy a 3 figure bag moreover a 5 figure , I mean if i spent 5 figure on Rolex or PP i wouldnt mind as it is functional n it has mechanical moving parts. I cannot see anything on a bag other than me smelling the leather but to each his/her own.
                          "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Pebz wallet I think $600 plus IIRC....but the price range depends on the material used also hor. Not all is $800 plus
                            Long leather wallet, dun think its $600+ la.
                            $800+ sounds more reasonable... BV leh bro... Gucci prices also close to this amount liao..

My guess is that the clutch is near $1k or just slightly lesser if bought locally.

Comment

• eh eh wat is BV?? catch no ball?

Comment

• Originally posted by egstring View Post
                                eh eh wat is BV?? catch no ball?
                                B-uona V-ista?
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse