Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Hahaha...passport holder...i dun use 1
    use when in s'pore, i dont like to expose my passport to elements. once i walking in s'pore (pouring down rain), and I didnt have an umbrella, nor raincoat. So just walk thru, ended getting soaked , and luckily my laptop/passport/handphone all OK.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
      DFS now got sale ?
      Some brands now got sales . like gucci /ferro and few more .
      1675/16610/116234/78240
      Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
      Hublot BB ASF
      PAM 104J
      Sinn 903 H2
      Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
      U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
      If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by communicam View Post
        Loved tat little touch to your LG PRADA!! Got class man!
        Ever since tat bar-ger(SE) in Prada Paragon see me no up, i've totally banned tat brand for life! But prada leather is nice..
        Hahaha...I banned LV also coz the service is like...F-ed UP

Anyway....wasted I couldn't stick it there or something haha...just put it there take a pic and then hav to remove liaos

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
        Juz brought a ferro man's wallet and gucci belt in dfs .

Only certain brands got sales and worth spending the time shopping .
        That's nice and true also la.

I looking for a belt,just now went Prada and that day went Gucci cannot find anything nice that is casual and yet formal. Well,Bend1ck also having same prob as me...and though we did find a suitable 1...it's alittle out of budget
        Originally posted by louisoh View Post
        DFS now got sale ?
        Those brands there lor...Gucci,Prada,Coach,Tod's etc...actually most big brands having sale as usual la..

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Any bros got idea where in singapore got sell baby dior? My dear niece gonna celebrate her 1st year bdae soon..
          Wanna get her a nice warm jacket for her holiday..
          [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
          Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

Any bros got idea where in singapore got sell baby dior? My dear niece gonna celebrate her 1st year bdae soon..
            Wanna get her a nice warm jacket for her holiday..
            ba-ba-ba-baby dior? man I havent even heard of it! Hmm...but lucky niece sia! I dun really think they carry it in s'pore...Maybe a OshKosh,RL or Burberry jacket for her?

Comment

ba-ba-ba-baby dior? man I havent even heard of it! Hmm...but lucky niece sia! I dun really think they carry it in s'pore...Maybe a OshKosh,RL or Burberry jacket for her?
              Ya.. Baby dior. Saw it somewhere before.. Dunno which county lah. But really sweet lor with the pink dior monogram! Somemore sg never see before one!
              She's one cute lucky baby siah.. All her uncles are really pampering her to the max!
              Hmmm.. Burberrys not bad either..

Comment

Ya.. Baby dior. Saw it somewhere before.. Dunno which county lah. But really sweet lor with the pink dior monogram! Somemore sg never see before one!
                She's one cute lucky baby siah.. All her uncles are really pampering her to the max!
                Hmmm.. Burberrys not bad either..
                Yeah Burberry quite nice...and having Sale now! dunno if that's include in the sale...

Comment

Yeah Burberry quite nice...and having Sale now! dunno if that's include in the sale...
                  Thx darkie! Will drop by weekend maybe..
                  Btw, you happen to walk pass gucci? Got sale not?

Comment

• My personal preference:

CUFFLINKS : Versace, Dunhill, Raoul
                    WALLETS : Versace, Giorgio Armani
                    CLUTCH BAG : Versace, Porsche Design
                    SLING BAG : Giorgio Armani
                    BELTS : Versace, Giorgio Armani, Porsche Design
                    SHOES : Ferragamo, TOD's, Versace
                    TIES : Dunhill, Versace
                    SHIRTS : G2000, Raoul, River Island (casual)

Comment

Thx darkie! Will drop by weekend maybe..
                      Btw, you happen to walk pass gucci? Got sale not?
                      Gucci having sale...that's why long queue mah...hahaha

well normal day also got queue but this time longer

Originally posted by robert View Post
                      My personal preference:

CUFFLINKS : Versace, Dunhill, Raoul
                      WALLETS : Versace, Giorgio Armani
                      CLUTCH BAG : Versace, Porsche Design
                      SLING BAG : Giorgio Armani
                      BELTS : Versace, Giorgio Armani, Porsche Design
                      SHOES : Ferragamo, TOD's, Versace
                      TIES : Dunhill, Versace
                      SHIRTS : G2000, Raoul, River Island (casual)
                      U carry clutch 1 ah? lol i thought usually it's those uncles that carry clutch hehehe

Comment

U carry clutch 1 ah? lol i thought usually it's those uncles that carry clutch hehehe
                        Depends on the function I attend.

Uncles carry El Cheapo looking clutch with hard leather - probably buy from OG or Peoples' Park type.

Mine soft and nice.

Comment

• Finally stumbled across this thread ... how come no one like Cartier har? I find their stuff quite classy. Bought a wallet recently, as its the only one I found that was full leather inside. Their service also damm good, even though I was in my usual t-shirt & tattered jeans, the staff was damm attentive, and when they brought out the wallets to show me, it was:
                          1) First open the drawer where the items where, to show me that they were going to serve me
                          2) Then bring over a velvet lined tray to place the items,
                          3) (This part impressed me) Then the lady actually put on a white cloth glove, before handling the actual item

All the other boutiques didn't have this level of service to me leh ... nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
                            Finally stumbled across this thread ... how come no one like Cartier har? I find their stuff quite classy. Bought a wallet recently, as its the only one I found that was full leather inside. Their service also damm good, even though I was in my usual t-shirt & tattered jeans, the staff was damm attentive, and when they brought out the wallets to show me, it was:
                            1) First open the drawer where the items where, to show me that they were going to serve me
                            3) (This part impressed me) Then the lady actually put on a white cloth glove, before handling the actual item

hmm i thought thats standard one? Dior oso service lidat...

Comment

• Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
                              Finally stumbled across this thread ... how come no one like Cartier har? I find their stuff quite classy. Bought a wallet recently, as its the only one I found that was full leather inside. Their service also damm good, even though I was in my usual t-shirt & tattered jeans, the staff was damm attentive, and when they brought out the wallets to show me, it was:

Nice...well maybe you have the looks and the age. I dun have either ,thus the crapped up service. I think I wear shirt and tie ah...also same service..*pui*

Pics man...it helps hehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by icecream View Post
                                hmm i thought thats standard one? Dior oso service lidat...
                                Mont Blanc didnt..

Maybe i choose too fast... picked 1 and tell the SA tat i want tat..
                                A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X