**Fashion Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    I open for u people to post...u know u got quite a nice collection 1...show pics leh

Auntie Gstring also hor....

no time to take.. wait after my exams.

Comment

• Darkie boycott LV liaos rite.... going to join the Prada gang ah..
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
        Darkie boycott LV liaos rite.... going to join the Prada gang ah..
        Cannot .Join chanel gang
        1675/16610/116234/78240
        Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
        Hublot BB ASF
        PAM 104J
        Sinn 903 H2
        Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
        U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
        If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by icecream View Post
          no time to take.. wait after my exams.
          Hahah okies...faster hor!

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
          Darkie boycott LV liaos rite.... going to join the Prada gang ah..
          Wad going....joined liao hahah

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
          Cannot .Join chanel gang
          Wah Chanel? Cannot la..Chanel nothing really for guys 1...if I buy people think i ah kua

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Girls!! and some guys...do check out Urban in today's newspaper. Got bag special! OMG...got 1 guy carry Hermes Birkin? WTFF?

Comment

UNCLE PET!!! Look what you have done!!
              no me lah, MG wnt to buy for his gf lah...
              so ask u to kai siow mah... anyway, tht day we push u to tok to MG gf mah, cos hor, we all blur lah, come to tok bag u Sg-roc No 1

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                no me lah, MG wnt to buy for his gf lah...
                so ask u to kai siow mah... anyway, tht day we push u to tok to MG gf mah, cos hor, we all blur lah, come to tok bag u Sg-roc No 1
                Hahaha....sg-roc number 1 guy that can talk bag to jie jies..maybe I am la

Comment

• eh i saw the chanel bag also!!!!! drool man, sai.

Now asking my frd to help me check out the prices in US. If cheaper den sg I ask her to sup for me lol.

Eh I saw a tai tai carrying a maroon color, croc skin birkins when i go eat the beach rd prawn noodle at east coast. Super envy sia. Den along the way to walk, i saw a ang moh wif a orange leather birkins!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by egstring View Post
                    eh i saw the chanel bag also!!!!! drool man, sai.

Now asking my frd to help me check out the prices in US. If cheaper den sg I ask her to sup for me lol.

Eh I saw a tai tai carrying a maroon color, croc skin birkins when i go eat the beach rd prawn noodle at east coast. Super envy sia. Den along the way to walk, i saw a ang moh wif a orange leather birkins!!!!!!!!!
                    *droools*

Comment

• Originally posted by egstring View Post
                      eh i saw the chanel bag also!!!!! drool man, sai.

Egstring ,

If you interested in Chanel bags you can ask friends working there for staff purchase . But only 20% off and iirc 3yr can buy only 1 bag at staff price .
                      1675/16610/116234/78240
                      Hublot BB ASF
                      PAM 104J
                      Sinn 903 H2
                      Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                      If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

*droools*
                        y u drooling over ladies bag ??
                        1675/16610/116234/78240
                        Hublot BB ASF
                        PAM 104J
                        Sinn 903 H2
                        Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW

Comment

• Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                          y u drooling over ladies bag ??
                          Though I dun carry...I like ladies bag coz it's nice..on ladies that is. Admire ladies so many bags can buy...guys so little

Comment

Though I dun carry...I like ladies bag coz it's nice..on ladies that is. Admire ladies so many bags can buy...guys so little
                            next question. what are you going to stuff in there?

sometimes i can see myself with a bag because got so many things, but daily life, you normally i carry the following in my pants pockets

car key with beer opener; house key with remote in pouch; mobile phone x2; pocket knife; wallet with minimal cards; business cards; some change (usually none).

if got coat, i will carry a camera, notepad and pen
                            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                            Blue 6694
                            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                              next question. what are you going to stuff in there?

sometimes i can see myself with a bag because got so many things, but daily life, you normally i carry the following in my pants pockets

car key with beer opener; house key with remote in pouch; mobile phone x2; pocket knife; wallet with minimal cards; business cards; some change (usually none).

if got coat, i will carry a camera, notepad and pen
                              That's why...See shiok only...I dun carry bag 1. Hahaha

coz I have nothing to carry lols...ladies have their make up,cosmetics to carry ard mah. We dun.

Comment

That's why...See shiok only...I dun carry bag 1. Hahaha

coz I have nothing to carry lols...ladies have their make up,cosmetics to carry ard mah. We dun.
                                how much cosmetics want to carry my friend saw one girl who we nickname cement face (plaster face).

since her make up damn thick one, apply to face like the bangali apply asphalt to the road of course to all the females on the forum, please dun take offense, just wear your makeup in moderation, like all things in life. moderation is the key dont go excessive
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X