**Fashion Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by urbanemperor View Post
    hey. found lobang for jeans and stuff. you can order from revolveclothing.com. first time buyers get 30% i think. ha. and its cheaper cos the prices are in USD. hmmm.

Wah. triton, why your wife ban all? haha. so lucky. I think she prefer jewellery is it. like van cleef and arpels, modial, larry, cartier and loang and noi? haha! that one lagi ex. haha.

hmmm. for me

shoes: normally i get from tangs studio. quite good shoes for around $400 each. sometimes got 70% off. Great steals. I heard Gucci is very lasting.

shirts: Normally just Zara and Ted Baker.

jeans: Levis, Evisu but sometimes can find cheap ones at haji lane.

wallets: gucci. only.
    Wah jewellery die even more jia lat hahahhaa...

Eh bro...Gucci got 70% must tell me hor...but 70% is on wad kind of items? clothing? shoes/belt? wallets?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      70% WTF? that time I got 30% off nia. Pss..bro are u VIP or u know someone inside? Next time 70% sale ask me along hor!
      70% also would like to see if im in s'pore.

hahaha. i have to agree that gucci wallets not that lasting unless u get the GG plus material ones, like a wax coating on top. haha. But gucci sales seriously good man. up to 70% off. Good time to get a gift for the finance controller whether in advance or not.
      i recommend polo (sell at robinson). good quality, and reasonable price. my mom buy for me 3yrs and still using.

personally i have the following. me not into branded goods unless i can justify the actual cost
      Cufflinks - whatever i can get in china, cheap price
      Wallets - usually oleh oleh from SQ or my auntie, current using one that my mom give to me。 my last trip to china, i buy the elcheapo copy, and put hardly any money inside, that way if any thing happen to me whilst travelling, i just throw the elcheapo and RUN.
      Belts - aussie customs belt, take that, talk about authentic. otherwise whatever is on the clearance racks at any store.
      Shoes - usually what is on the clearance rack at any store, but must be cheap and good. otherwise if buy full price it is hush puppies very comfy shoes
      shirts - again from china, one shirt work out less then sg$10
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
        70% also would like to see if im in s'pore.

i recommend polo (sell at robinson). good quality, and reasonable price. my mom buy for me 3yrs and still using.

personally i have the following. me not into branded goods unless i can justify the actual cost
        Cufflinks - whatever i can get in china, cheap price
        Wallets - usually oleh oleh from SQ or my auntie, current using one that my mom give to me。 my last trip to china, i buy the elcheapo copy, and put hardly any money inside, that way if any thing happen to me whilst travelling, i just throw the elcheapo and RUN.
        Belts - aussie customs belt, take that, talk about authentic. otherwise whatever is on the clearance racks at any store.
        Shoes - usually what is on the clearance rack at any store, but must be cheap and good. otherwise if buy full price it is hush puppies very comfy shoes
        shirts - again from china, one shirt work out less then sg$10
        Hehehe...it's like the "on-a-budget" list..

James 1 is..."i-hav-no-budget-list"

Comment

Wah. triton, why your wife ban all? haha. so lucky. I think she prefer jewellery is it. like van cleef and arpels, modial, larry, cartier and loang and noi? haha! that one lagi ex. haha.
          she also ban jewellery. now she say must prepare for kid's future. this one quite siong...
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            she also ban jewellery. now she say must prepare for kid's future. this one quite siong...
            Wah not bad leh

Comment

Wah not bad leh
              yeah. there goes my watch budget also...
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
              2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

yeah. there goes my watch budget also...
                LOL...u must do ur part also mah...she gave up on her bling bling and bags also mah

Comment

LOL...u must do ur part also mah...she gave up on her bling bling and bags also mah
                  eh. i commit liao mah...got so many watches want to buy but no buy yet.....

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

eh. i commit liao mah...got so many watches want to buy but no buy yet.....
                    YET....hahaha...YET... It's just a matter of time right haha

Comment

hahaha. actually children are the most expensive investment. haha. but well worth it! dun fret! u'll reap the rewards if you invest wisely! haha.

(who knows. scally they buy the watches for u next time. )
                      wish list.

1. Franck Muller Casablanca XL
                      2. Tag Heuer Carrera, not racing model
                      3. IWC 5001

Comment

Wah.. james really is the no-budget kind..

Accessories like wallet and cufflinks... simply cannot go wrong with MB
                        Shirts.. no need all to be branded la.. can mix some Zara, some cheapo, some CK, some Burberry
                        Jeans.. DKNY has good prices if you know where to find.. Dolce & Gabbana rocks in this section
                        Shoes.. Again.. no need to spend too much on this.. Geox is good...

I find that now, with the dropping USD... buying online is much cheaper than buying locally... of course the sizing would be a prob tho...
                        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Btw... any1 has lobang for designer suits ?
                          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                            Btw... any1 has lobang for designer suits ?
                            designer suits dont have. tailored suits got.

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                              Wah.. james really is the no-budget kind..

Accessories like wallet and cufflinks... simply cannot go wrong with MB
                              Shirts.. no need all to be branded la.. can mix some Zara, some cheapo, some CK, some Burberry
                              Jeans.. DKNY has good prices if you know where to find.. Dolce & Gabbana rocks in this section
                              Shoes.. Again.. no need to spend too much on this.. Geox is good...

I find that now, with the dropping USD... buying online is much cheaper than buying locally... of course the sizing would be a prob tho...
                              Hmm...I think my style is abit like yours. Except that shoes...I either go for cheapo or something nice lol

I think certain things dun really need branded la...certain things can...haha.

1 more thing to add! Polo tees....mine I have mainly RL,Burberry and FP.

Comment

Haha I also dun have time LOL.

I was a LV fan,but recently gave up that for Prada. Coz their service is crap and price increase faster than rocket.

Went to Prada...great service and much cheaper than LV lol.

Recently 1 of my tPF member bought a Prada that looks something like the LV Neverfull...swee leh my mum also likes! Maybe can get that for her for Mother's Day
                                I like LV leh.. but dun own any wallets cos must really take care, else after few years the leather will turn sticky and look so yucky.

I like Bottega's wallet.. But must wait until I start work and get a watch then can aim to buy that.

Eeee I also tPF member.. but seldom login. U got access to the Mall nt?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X