X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darkie the person to ask . he sure know the prices

edit: just as i type, the answer pop up
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• ouch... my bro got me that for xmas... bow i have a complete damier set heh

Comment

• It's about $770 for the Zipped Compact Wallet and the Billfold with coin pouch...

Psst...if u want I can get at least 10% cheaper...any model u want..I will be selling store credits at ard 10% disc...but how much credits I have exactly I am not sure yet..only can tell you next week.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Goodness me, how is it possible to get store credits? Can can, i am looking to get a mini mono bucket. heh. Thanks!

Comment

• Can...I bringing items to exchange within 30 days mah...They will give me store credits in return.

Will PM you next week once I confirm the amt of credits I hav if you want to get your mini mono bucket. Price wise we can nego 1

Comment

• wah so that means you do not want the items you bought from overseas? i'm contemplating exchanging my epi logo belt which i boughtin perth. not used... have untill 7th jan to decide...

Comment

• Yeah....coz LV limit the number of items I can buy mah....so I buy 2 items and bring back to exchange.

The Epi logo belt is nice wor! Keep la...I hav it too...very classy and nice

Comment

• Darkie how much for epi belt??
                  "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

• I got mine at $590...I think it went up to $600+ abit

Comment

• i got it at aud 550. i'm still very drawn to the utah logo belt...

Comment

• Utah 1 the material diff only leh...at that price I rather go buy the Hermes H belt

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                          Guys and the few gals here...post pics of your bag or your gf/wife's bag
                          Ok, here i go, waste some space liao..

Cohibitiong wid gf so i manage to see some stuff she hv over these few years.
                          Also learn how to see if LV real or fake..

GF's purse..

Her dunno what handbag she always use..

I call her this lv small dustbin..

Her old torn monogram ..

1 gucci slingbag, sometime i use but many ppl gv me weired look..

SIGH....

Disclaimer..*Not to hao lian.. just sharing..furthermore its not mine...lol..
                          Worst is the shoes..so many, wear till she die i think all her shoes haven spoil...knn...
                          Money Money come to me.

Comment

• big black bag..

then got this her sister dun want, sell her cheap..

then again got this big big bag..go overseas good, can put many rubbish..

Got tis again her sister dun want, but give her..

then today, her birthday present for JAN 09...add in say 400-600 i can get a normal boy 2nd hand rolex le..
                            Money Money come to me.

Comment

• OMG, Y become so big the pic, also cannot edit de???
                              No button to click edit?> must be a safety feture bah?

Sorry to mods if waste too much space...can delete if waste too many space..also to all, i myself see also headache..

Oh ya.. who can spot the 1 fake LV inside..lol
                              Money Money come to me.

Comment

• The pictures not big lor it's small! hahaha...

The Sac Plat looks fishy to me...but the picture blur blur and not close up so I had a hard time deciding.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X