No announcement yet.

It's another lazy sunday afternoon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgrade wheels, then later buy the nitro version for more power. then mod the suspension, change the angle of the tyres, etc. the never ending cycle.

sometimes when i take the corner i have difficulties controlling, still learning to control throttle and steering accurately. tho i find it is better on bitumen (more grip). the moment i return home and try to control on brick pavers, very slippery and spin out.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• some ppl mod their driving. some people mod their rc cars. same cycle. never ending.

yes. the controlling when taking corner is always there. usually i ease acceleration and turn the dial gradually. then once into the corner, can up acceleration again.

can't play on brick lah. the tyres are not meant for that.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      upgrade wheels, then later buy the nitro version for more power. then mod the suspension, change the angle of the tyres, etc. the never ending cycle.

sometimes when i take the corner i have difficulties controlling, still learning to control throttle and steering accurately. tho i find it is better on bitumen (more grip). the moment i return home and try to control on brick pavers, very slippery and spin out.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
        some ppl mod their driving. some people mod their rc cars. same cycle. never ending.

yes. the controlling when taking corner is always there. usually i ease acceleration and turn the dial gradually. then once into the corner, can up acceleration again.

can't play on brick lah. the tyres are not meant for that.
        next time i try taking it slowly. as for playing on bricks; i was playing before heading out to bitumen roads behind my place.

this sport i dare not get too involved. later become another avenue to drain my money
        Blue 6694
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• soon you will ask me to help you buy tires from sg. believe me. they are cheaper here.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
          next time i try taking it slowly. as for playing on bricks; i was playing before heading out to bitumen roads behind my place.

this sport i dare not get too involved. later become another avenue to drain my money
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
            soon you will ask me to help you buy tires from sg. believe me. they are cheaper here.
            will keep that in mind if i go down this route. went to look at the 116519 *again* today. if im serious in getting the meteorite daytona (not sure leather or bracelet); i may have to stop looking at RC's for awhile and concentrate
            Blue 6694
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Good morning Singapore!

Comment

• Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
                Good morning Singapore!
                ??u not in singapore?anyway good morning to u too
                累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

• Good morning guys!

Hope the day stays sunny. And more people buy watches and share with us here
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Good Sunday morning everyone!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Lazy Sunday...hehehe....

Raining like siao over at my place..
                      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Raining here over at my place too. Nice weather to stay at home watch movies then go nap
                        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• Good morning Singapore!

Comment

• good morning SG-ROCers.....sianz working now.Have a nice day everybody.buy more watches and boost singapore economical grow. :P
                            累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

• just had a very oily breakfast (huge plate of bacon and eggs with french toast) here down under!! going to a birthday party later to get hammered and cool down with a pool party too!!
                              Blue 6694
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• good morning everyone.. just back from jogging...
                                wah right now, i saw opposition beside my block shaking hand liao...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X