No announcement yet.

It's another lazy sunday afternoon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like that you still want to have rain? Rest well to recover faster. Take care
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Rain got nothing to do with diarrhea, can slp more too.... Moreover since my backside is wet, might well make my body wet too.... Hahaha
      Current:
      No More Liao...

Comment

• Morning all. Lazying reading Sunday for me..perhaps some grocery shopping too.
        Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

• Morning everyone!

Lazy sunday...working on my assignment due tmr!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Good Morning/Afternoon to all,

Read Chinese, English news papers early in the morning, slow jogged with family at Seletar Reservoir after which, enjoy staying here before winter tour shopping later. Wah, I am not so lazy, at a lazy Sunday.

cheers,

Comment

• It's another boring Sunday, counting down each day and looking forward to my X'mas present to reach Singapore sometime in 20th Dec'10....15 days to go, have been waiting since Oct'10...Boring!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
                It's another boring Sunday, counting down each day and looking forward to my X'mas present to reach Singapore sometime in 20th Dec'10....15 days to go, have been waiting since Oct'10...Boring!!!
                The person here I least expected to hear "boring" is you SamGMT. Just look at the type and no. of ROLEX watches you own. OMG!
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  The person here I least expected to hear "boring" is you SamGMT. Just look at the type and no. of ROLEX watches you own. OMG!
                  "Boring" because I'm waiting for my order to arrive in Singapore...neck long long liao..everyday pass so slow. Boring...

Comment

• Wah ... your appetite (for watches) is HUGE
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

"Boring" because I'm waiting for my order to arrive in Singapore...neck long long liao..everyday pass so slow. Boring...
                      That I must agree! I got an item I just reserved but haven't arrive in my hand yet! Damn sian...dunno when I will get it

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        Wah ... your appetite (for watches) is HUGE
                        This one not watch it's something else....will share shots once i got it. Meanwhile, I'm counting down each day.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        That I must agree! I got an item I just reserved but haven't arrive in my hand yet! Damn sian...dunno when I will get it
                        Yes, it's Damn Sian!!! At least, i got the date of arrival, yours not date...this is killing!!!

Comment

Yes, it's Damn Sian!!! At least, i got the date of arrival, yours not date...this is killing!!!
                          Yeah lor...so close yet so far! He said..bro once I get it I will call you. (Waits impatiently for his call)

Comment

• Good morning everyone, it's another lazy Sunday...still counting down each day and hope to receive my X'mas present next Saturday...

Comment

Good morning everyone, it's another lazy Sunday...still counting down each day and hope to receive my X'mas present next Saturday...
                              Good morning. Is it the GMT II-C you mentioned in another thread?
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• up again, another sunday; looking for something to keep me occupied. (heads down to garage/workshop)
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X