No announcement yet.

It's another lazy sunday afternoon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys. no worries about the drinks. sorry that i came late and rush off as i had prior engagements. nice to see all the new faces.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
      Thank you bro Triton for the coffee, an honour to meet the great man in person.

A pleasure to meet up with old and new friends namely Darkie, Kenny , nooch, peeceebee. darth khip. New friend XMM chinchilla ( Drool....thanks kenny for bring more tissue paper ) MCTTT, SK001 and Dylan ( BTW which bro friend is he ? )

Lucky manage to resist the poison from Kenny.......Yes Darkie boy Pepsi CONFIRM !

God Bless !

Hehehe now that u confirm...u can start your search.

Unfortunately for me...nothing comfirmed yet...unsure of budget. Needa wait for mid year financial report

Likely contestants are..Submariner,YM...for the sports 1

And of course...YG DJ or DD

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Any pictures to show?

Comment

• Haha...

Created an account once I got home.. =)

Dylan

Comment

• Welcome Dylan!

Originally posted by amokduke View Post
            Haha...

Created an account once I got home.. =)

Dylan

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
              hey guys. no worries about the drinks. sorry that i came late and rush off as i had prior engagements. nice to see all the new faces.
              thks for the coke, and goodluck with your undertaking. nice to put a face to the nicks
              It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
              Alexander Pope

Comment

• Originally posted by LimTH View Post
                Hi Everyone,

Just wanna update those who were unable to attend today's Coffee Session at Mr Bean Cafe.

Firstly, the Participants:

1. Sister Chinchilla
                2. Triton
                3. DarkAngel
                4. Uncle Lau
                5. MCTTT
                6. Nooch
                7. PeeCeeBee
                8. Dylan
                9. Sk001
                10. Darth Khips
                11. Limth

It was great meeting everyone since our last GTG more than a month ago. As always, there will be someone who gets poisoned, today (Bro Dylan) who mentioned that watches wasn't on his mind when he woke up this morning. Somehow hope he have sweet dreams tonite. Hehe.

It's always good learning for me after each meeting, cos i get to see, hear & learn new things, watches & life experiences. Like Darth Khips was giving tips to Sister Chinchilla for trip to UK & Scotland, places to shop, VAT rebate & places to avoid......

Great thanks to Brother Triton for buying today's coffee, who made it despite heavy schedule.

After the coffee session, we proceeded for Window Shopping & Laksa. DarkAngel is always showing/telling me that Rolex DD with Straps is the way to go!!! (I still prefer Cellini Cestello 5330).

Brother MCTTT & SK001, paid for laksa and drinks....Thanks

Overall, i believe all who attended would agree with me that it was a Nice Worthy Sunday Afternoon Spent.

Looking forward to more GTG's in the near future.

i didnt even know that chincilla is a lady??!!!
                It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
                Alexander Pope

Comment

• Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                  Welcome Dylan!
                  Hehehe...welcome Dylan

Comment

• WELCOME bro Dylan !

Lets go and kapo your Explorer ! Black face look good with your fair arms....Darkie keep drooling....

You will enjoy yourself here !

Cheers !

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• =X You noticed

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                        WELCOME bro Dylan !

Lets go and kapo your Explorer ! Black face look good with your fair arms....Darkie keep drooling....

You will enjoy yourself here !

Cheers !

after Darkie's HK trip, heard he received ang pow, now got funds liao.....make him an offer he cannot refuse.
                        Alexander Pope

Comment

• Originally posted by darth-khips View Post
                          after Darkie's HK trip, heard he received ang pow, now got funds liao.....make him an offer he cannot refuse.
                          Ang pow got so much meh

Comment

• hard to say hoh... if given by a 90-year-old... maybe....

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            Ang pow got so much meh

Comment

• Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                              hard to say hoh... if given by a 90-year-old... maybe....
                              the money kept in dunno where 1

Comment

• a warm and hot sunday greets me.........
                                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                                2. your nick
                                3. your corresponding email address
                                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X