X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    CMM = china mei mei?
    YUPPPP

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      experience leh....still know how they ask.......u say u innocent, who will believe......
      Dun misunderstand leh.... I am still innocent

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Hahaha...xian shen...yao shu fu mah?
        i reply' shen mo dou yao ... hahahhaa

20+ nia meh? eh really ah nice...wad phone OKK PET using?

hahaha...
        no lah, my HP line = singtel, can also surf net, but hard to read/ type.

now me using lap top with M1 broadband everywhere ( w/ vodafone mobile connect lite ). ... the cheapest 20+ / mth

http://m1.com.sg/broadband/m1bb.htm

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
          now me using lap top with M1 broadband everywhere ( w/ vodafone mobile connect lite ). ... the cheapest 20+ / mth

think using singtel one better,

M1, need to pay for device. singtel dont need.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i reply' shen mo dou yao ... hahahhaa

no lah, my HP line = singtel, can also surf net, but hard to read/ type.

Hahaha....simi also want...full service

Oh no wonder la u use laptop...wah ur lappy that mobile?

Comment

think using singtel one better,

M1, need to pay for device. singtel dont need.
              i check the 3 provider, m1 cheapest, but my friend say starhub fastest.

anyway, m1 cheapest 20+, theres other plan at 30+ and 60+ ... not very sure. Contract 6 mths nai. Dont hv to pay for device, but end of the contract, return everything to them.... there's a reg and start up fees of 20+ dollars for sim card etc.

thn hor, cos my wife & daughter's line under M1 also, the 3rd service got extra discount...

Comment

anyway, m1 cheapest 20+, theres other plan at 30+ and 60+ ... not very sure. Contract 6 mths nai. Dont hv to pay for device, but end of the contract, return everything to them.... there's a reg and start up fees of 20+ dollars for sim card etc.

thn hor, cos my wife & daughter's line under M1 also, the 3rd service got extra discount...
                yeah...singtel no contract, device you keep. anyway me singtel user for so many years, that is why easier for me.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Cheap that's why not fast mah...if cheap and fast then hard to find liaos haha

I wanted to get a E90 and get a data plan...but come to think of it...sch already hav wireless(if I am not wrong) then no worries liao

Comment

Hahaha....simi also want...full service

Oh no wonder la u use laptop...wah ur lappy that mobile?
                    actually hor, u can go cheak around mobile package, these device uses sim card, can use for HP call too etc... so u can bundle all together, use phone & also surf... not very sure... u need to go provider to find out more.

Comment

yeah...singtel no contract, device you keep. anyway me singtel user for so many years, that is why easier for me.
                      i check singtel should be quite ex. at least 60 i think

Comment

actually hor, u can go cheak around mobile package, these device uses sim card, can use for HP call too etc... so u can bundle all together, use phone & also surf... not very sure... u need to go provider to find out more.
                        Hmm...maybe I go check la..lol I m under starhub

Comment

can check from website. currently happy with what im having.

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

can check from website. currently happy with what im having.
                            fast or not yr mobile connect ?

Comment

fast or not yr mobile connect ?
                              me using wireless sg most of the time. good enough for me when outside. if on data, i would say decent.

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

me using wireless sg most of the time. good enough for me when outside. if on data, i would say decent.
                                since, m1 is unlimited, most of the time i am using it...

i hv the 20+ & the 30+/ mth plan, both unlimited, but the more ex suppose to 1.8mbps , but both seems to be abt the same
                                feels like worst thn normal broadband 512k.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X