It's another lazy sunday afternoon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    Then u can come join us in our gatherings liao..
    Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
    Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
    Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
    Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

• zz day ... go catch bone later

Comment

• another lazy sunday morning approaching afternoon. I just finished breakfast
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• yes. customs easier to clear. quarantine harder. used to smuggle food in.

last time not so strict. but after i graduated, quarantine damn on.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Another lazy sunday afternoon is approaching...I just woke up at 11. Hahha last nite stayed up till 2...lol just ate my breakfast...eating lunch later

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• just finish my morning shift. still got afternoon shift to go......
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
              2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

• Just checking out the forum while waiting to go out for lunch ...
                运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

• where u going for lunch?

Originally posted by psee View Post
                  Just checking out the forum while waiting to go out for lunch ...

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                    yes. customs easier to clear. quarantine harder. used to smuggle food in.

last time not so strict. but after i graduated, quarantine damn on.
                    last time my Dr (batu bahat) used to smuggle 肉干 into oz, he not scared wait kenna caught then he know.
                    but my advise is to avoid female gov't officers, they are usually very arrogant and rude. This is my experience. Usually the male officer just wave me thru. Nowadays, mushroom also cannot pass, thanks to the mainland china people who bring all kind of silly bulbs/plants/roots and make the angmoh scared.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    Another lazy sunday afternoon is approaching...I just woke up at 11. Hahha last nite stayed up till 2...lol just ate my breakfast...eating lunch later
                    what you doing at 2am in the morning, too busy with friends having a good time eh? I also sleep very late, but this morning wake up 8.30 to do my assignment, now short break over in the forums. your afternoon is lazy, lucky you ... me kenna group assignment still must do. my group all kenna MIA. I think last night she do too much liao... cannot wake up If I am in military, i will exercise execution.
                    Blue 6694
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• i also smuggle bak gwa before. hehe. for me, i see no difference. most important is to behave normal. they ask what, give wat. also try to be open. let them see. but these days, they also quite smart, after physical check, they ask u to go thru x-ray. this one cannot siam.

wat group assignment?

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                      last time my Dr (batu bahat) used to smuggle 肉干 into oz, he not scared wait kenna caught then he know.
                      but my advise is to avoid female gov't officers, they are usually very arrogant and rude. This is my experience. Usually the male officer just wave me thru. Nowadays, mushroom also cannot pass, thanks to the mainland china people who bring all kind of silly bulbs/plants/roots and make the angmoh scared.

what you doing at 2am in the morning, too busy with friends having a good time eh? I also sleep very late, but this morning wake up 8.30 to do my assignment, now short break over in the forums. your afternoon is lazy, lucky you ... me kenna group assignment still must do. my group all kenna MIA. I think last night she do too much liao... cannot wake up If I am in military, i will exercise execution.

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                        i also smuggle bak gwa before. hehe. for me, i see no difference. most important is to behave normal. they ask what, give wat. also try to be open. let them see. but these days, they also quite smart, after physical check, they ask u to go thru x-ray. this one cannot siam.

wat group assignment?
                        just finished lunch, and wow... you also smuggle bak gwa but here got sell, no need to smuggle and IMHO taste better then the one in s'pore. If i was to smuggle something, I smuggle something never seen before or not avaliable like the tua pau.

my friend once smuggle liquor and alcohol (double the limit) and get thru.

actually the xray can, but you must be very aussie like. leave the s'pore accent behind and talk as if you are local Ozzie. my friend can pull it off, he open up bag, and ask to go to the exit, no questions asked.

oh and my grp assignment for marketing *sianz*
                        Blue 6694
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• i tried most of the bak gwa available in perth. best is tak chee. however, sg still wins *IMHO*

aiya. alcohol and ciggies can clear one lah. even is more than limit. these depends on mood of customs officers. but food hor, seldom clear one.

just finished lunch, and wow... you also smuggle bak gwa but here got sell, no need to smuggle and IMHO taste better then the one in s'pore. If i was to smuggle something, I smuggle something never seen before or not avaliable like the tua pau.

my friend once smuggle liquor and alcohol (double the limit) and get thru.

actually the xray can, but you must be very aussie like. leave the s'pore accent behind and talk as if you are local Ozzie. my friend can pull it off, he open up bag, and ask to go to the exit, no questions asked.

oh and my grp assignment for marketing *sianz*

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

• It's a really lazy sunday afternoon...sigh I have some stuff to study and HW to do... But dun feel like doing now sia...feel like sleeping

Hahaha...studying last nite la...I am lazy in the afternoon but I still have to do work in awhile's time

Comment

• sunday...darkie shaking....

.... legs?

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                                sunday...darkie shaking........ legs?
                                Hahah today abit more relaxed passed up most of my projects already...exams start next saturday...yesterday just bowl singapore open...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X