Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pet View Post
    wow.. order 1 for me leh... i wanna try try,
    If good... tink u sld get this also... can help u quit smoking..

at least this 1 got the feel n nicotine... but dun have all the rest of the harmful chemicals...
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
      actually i ordered 2 set... 1 standard set contains the main atomizer charged by USB... then got 10 refills...

Tink shipping not so fast... test c fun anot.. hahaha

Tink the smoke that u exhale is ordourless... heard got ppl try 'smoke' in cinema
      work on battery ah ?

knn ... safe or not, later kanna cancer... hahahhaa...

if the other set, not for other ppl... sell me...

Comment

not for other la... coz shipping rate same ma... might as well order 1 more in case spoilt..

Got those that run on battery but this 1 is charged using USB..

Okok.. when received then i pass u..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          how to smoke cigar huh? The inhale smoke is uber hot to inhale at one shot like cigarettes leh
          you don't inhale the smoke from the cigar, you have to roll it in your mouth. the flavour of the tabacco remains for your enjoyment.

anyways i've tried the nicotine inhaler, right before i quit. took a puff and quit almost immediately. stopped the nicotine inhaler. worst than smoking 10sticks at 1 go. taste like **** and hurts mouth and throat. what ever you do, just try to quit without the inhaler.

quite curious about this ecigarette tho hahaaha.... but i think will be bad. just like nicotine inhaler you can buy at guardian.
          fallraen
          "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

Originally posted by fallraen View Post
            you don't inhale the smoke from the cigar, you have to roll it in your mouth. the flavour of the tabacco remains for your enjoyment.

anyways i've tried the nicotine inhaler, right before i quit. took a puff and quit almost immediately. stopped the nicotine inhaler. worst than smoking 10sticks at 1 go. taste like **** and hurts mouth and throat. what ever you do, just try to quit without the inhaler.

quite curious about this ecigarette tho hahaaha.... but i think will be bad. just like nicotine inhaler you can buy at guardian.
            Hahaha.. i'll update u guys once i tried it..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
              Hahaha.. i'll update u guys once i tried it..
              hahahah.... lye leow, let me know... try see got kick or not... hahhaa

----

survey quite even leh... i thot non smoker should be more, instead quitters more.. hahahhaa

Comment

fwah cheem. Meaning i suck in the smoke then leave it in my mouthn spit it out after some time? So no need inhale ah? So shld b quite healhy mah then cigar. Cos nothing goes in?
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

will still tarik abit of second hand smoke + smoke in mouth still leads to many cancers of the mouth / throat.

i thought it was healthier as well, but i think there's no diff.
                  fallraen
                  "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

will still tarik abit of second hand smoke + smoke in mouth still leads to many cancers of the mouth / throat.

i thought it was healthier as well, but i think there's no diff.
                    ooh okok haha, never tht abt that.

anyway, quit smoking is willl power!!! I used to smoke like 1 pack a day for 10+ years. quit overnight for my wife

when started that time, lucky strike only $2.50 nia for 10 sticks. then soon keep increasing and they ban selling of boxes of 10 sticks. only have 20 sticks. haha, NS that time smoke break very imp de
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                      ooh okok haha, never tht abt that.

anyway, quit smoking is willl power!!! I used to smoke like 1 pack a day for 10+ years. quit overnight for my wife

when started that time, lucky strike only $2.50 nia for 10 sticks. then soon keep increasing and they ban selling of boxes of 10 sticks. only have 20 sticks. haha, NS that time smoke break very imp de
                      wow.... quit for yr wife ah.... so so good ah ? dont quit at nite dont 'give' u izzit ? hahhaa

my wife ask me quit, now still smoke largi more...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X