Beijing Watch Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beijing Watch Company

It's called BWC...their watch selling for US$7000 at least....enamel dial with design like dragon....u'll buy?? hahahaa...saw 2 watches at Purists. below is just one of them..

http://market.watchprosite.com/?show...ivate%20seller
    I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
    A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
    Audemars Piguet ROO
    Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
    De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
    Habring2 Pilot Time Date
    Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
    Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
    IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
    Panerai 270
    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
    Rolex 116610LV
    Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
    It's called BWC...their watch selling for US$7000 at least....enamel dial with design like dragon....u'll buy?? hahahaa...saw 2 watches at Purists. below is just one of them..

http://market.watchprosite.com/?show...ivate%20seller
    to me, i lost confidence in china products liao ...first luncheon meat then toys.... ...so this is a no no for me...hahaaha..sell me cheap also not interested...

Current collection
    Audemars Piguet ROO
    Habring2 Pilot Time Date
    Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
    Panerai 270
    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
    Rolex 116610LV

Comment

nothing to see on the website, need to sign in i believe.

to me, i lost confidence in china products liao ...first luncheon meat then toys.... ...so this is a no no for me...hahaaha..sell me cheap also not interested...
      actually, chinese are very capable of HIGH quality products, but they refuse to make because they rather make cheap and need to buy many times.

i dont mind buy MIC (made in china), but the quality must be there. also the people must learn to have some ethics - something that is desperately needed in china.
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Same...haha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

agree with Seiko.. First batch.. good, second batch... maybe still good, third batch onwards... CMI... Sigh.. I face this kind of problems before....

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
          - GMT II
          - GMT IIc TT
          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
          - U1
          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
            agree with Seiko.. First batch.. good, second batch... maybe still good, third batch onwards... CMI... Sigh.. I face this kind of problems before....
            china is unlike any other market (i mean that in a good way), there is a small percentage that manufacture WORLD CLASS products, now the problem is FINDING them to provide you with world class product without charging a bomb.

with so many manufacturer, you need to look at the top 5%, and you already have so many people (thousands of factories) all looking for your order.

of course, be warned, and have someone (or best yourself) to check every single batch. a bit time consuming, but no choice. i speak from experience.
            Blue 6694
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

IMO... China watches for that price ?... never for me...
              A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                IMO... China watches for that price ?... never for me...
                i seriously doubt anyone would pay THAT kind of price, but if it was competitively priced ie. at mid level seiko <$1000, then i think can still look look
                Blue 6694
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

This is how the watch looks like...and the description...

100% BRAND NEW NEVER WORN hand-made Cloisonne Enamel dial watch cast in solid 18k yellow gold with sapphire crystal display back. The cloisonne enamel dial watches nowadays are ONLY made by the very best Swiss watch companies and sell for upward of $50,000 to $200,000. This particular and is NEVER discounted. I bought it brand new and has tried it on for 1-2 times. This is a fantastic example of the Cloisonne Enamel - one of the hardest and most labor-intensive technique to master.

The beauty of the "Tiger and Dragon" enamel dial is truly impressive and its beauty cannot be captured by the photos. The dial shimmers when you look at it from different angles. The quality, craftmanship, complexity of the enamel dial (based on a solid block of 999 silver), which is extremely labor intensive and goes through excruciating quality control and has a success rate of less than 10%, surpasses those of the best Swiss watchmakers (you know who they are, I am sure). The width of the gold threads on the dial is about 40% thinner more delicate, and hence harder to handle than those of the Swiss watchmakers - after all, the art of enamel originated from China and was mastered by Chinese before the Europeans learned it from them. The movement is a 100% in-house, handwind, 18 jewel, 3/4 plate, hand-polished Cal. SB183 with swan-neck micrometer regulator. This high-end movement is 100% developed by BWAF and has proven to be reliable and precise. The finishes of the movement (such as the Cote-de-Geneve and Perlage decorations, the blued screws, and the smooth and careful polishing of the edges) are very well-done. Even without the extremely expensive and painstakingly beautiful enamel dial, a Swiss-version of this 18k gold watch with such a highly-decorated in-house movement would sell easily for upwards of tens of thousands of dollars.
                  Attached Files

Current collection
                  Audemars Piguet ROO
                  Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                  Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                  Panerai 270
                  Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                  Rolex 116610LV

Comment

4yrs ago... BEIJING Timepiece are not so common and folks either here or from other place have barely little confidence with China makes produce.
                    4yrs later, with the craze growing in other international forums like WUS and PMWF, we see more and more mention of chinese makes with SEAGULL taking the lead, SHANGHAI follows, end with more attention falling on BJWF- BeiJing Watch Factory produce, with more budget makes... but of course, not the artistic one as TS had initially started.

Thanks to the internet as well... we get to see more and more channels to get legit ones, well from the grey traders.

This is so far the best looking full calender complication piece with classy look.

however... the only version which is available in open, from the trader highly mentioned/recommended by WUS members... seems to offer a different combo...
                    http://www.good-stuffs.com/Beijing-Y...tch_p_127.html

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X