No announcement yet.

It just can't get any worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sad. First we have our Miss something called Jade Seah using expletives on some sports tv program, and now we have another Miss something saying knnbcb on tv?!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

makes you wonder, if they were educated at school or in the geylang whorehouse
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

What ever is it , she got everyone attention hahaha so Boomz!!!!
        You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

very painful to watch.
          i honestly think she has issues.
          "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
          three times is enemy action and
          over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
          ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
            very painful to watch.
            felt totally the same...one word to describe PAINFUL...painful to watch.

Comment

Her name is called Ris Low. Maybe she should change her name from Ris to Baller. So her name can be read as Low Baller.

Comment

She is happy and people who watch is also happy, can already loh....

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                very painful to watch.
                Originally posted by louie View Post
                felt totally the same...one word to describe PAINFUL...painful to watch.

Comment

ya... and I guess there are more like her

ya... and I guess there are more like her ... the sad thing is maybe worse than her.

Sigh... Maybe pple shd just work hard and maybe save up for a rolex or 2. hee hee

Someone once told me that pple who buy rolex are normally pple who are financially sound... any comments on this one? I know intuitively it sounds ridiculous but if you think about it, there's some sense in it too.

I mean if pple spend all their $ on pubs, drugs, etc all the rest of the vices, where wld they have the extra buck for a rolex?

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                    She is happy and people who watch is also happy, can already loh....
                    bro, i watch liao where got happy...like wat bro ender said,painful to watch. Can't imagine such words come out from a gal's mouth...somemore Miss Singapore no,former Miss Singapore she is.

Comment

sad is not her, that's her style...

What is sad is those judges, they should be fired and let me (116520), louie, Ender, Ocean, Seiko and Triton be the judges next year

Originally posted by louie View Post
                      bro, i watch liao where got happy...like wat bro ender said,painful to watch. Can't imagine such words come out from a gal's mouth...somemore Miss Singapore no,former Miss Singapore she is.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X