East Coast Car boot sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Coast Car boot sales

Ladies and gentlemen, this weekend got car boot sales at car park near KFC, Starbucks. East coast.

Anyone be there?
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Hi,

Just wanna know what time it would start and the possible things that they would be having for sale? Are we able to get out stuff there to sell as well and do you happen to know the organiser of the event?

Thanks so much in advance.

Cheers!!
    EvErY gReAt OaK sTaRtS wItH a NuT

Comment

I'll like to know if I can just drive there and sell my stuff... though i highly doubt it... It is super difficult to get a Tanglin Flea Market slot... Can you guys believe that I have not been able to get it since June! OUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
        I'll like to know if I can just drive there and sell my stuff... though i highly doubt it... It is super difficult to get a Tanglin Flea Market slot... Can you guys believe that I have not been able to get it since June! OUCH!
        tried far east square? think there easier to get, but you have to commit to all sundays of the month.
        Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by MsLucifer View Post
          tried far east square? think there easier to get, but you have to commit to all sundays of the month.
          Tanglin is better for me because I am basically clearing all my tees and sneakers. The crowd over at Far East Square is going to be different. Thanks though!

Comment

Been there some weeks back for the east coast one...basically well not much crowd (or maybe it was the time I went) nothing really worth looking at

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Here is the web site.

http://www.sgcarbootsale.com/

not difficult to book and reasonable price.
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                Here is the web site.

http://www.sgcarbootsale.com/

not difficult to book and reasonable price.
                Thanks a lot for the link!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X