Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone link that pic?

Pai say ah Brothers..

I'm stuck between 2 poison...hmmm abit wan to try the 3rd type of poison...
    Need some advice on how to choose also cos both i also like.3rd type is get something ppl see liao say i weired..

ok,i remember there is this 116334 datejust II pic that shows the > blue colour number glow in the dark..I find & find, using model numbers, model name, try even use blue colour also cannot find that pic...
    Err.. tink should be that $10700 tat watch>read from Datejust II thread..
    Can some kind brother help me to link it?That pic that show the numbers's blue colour glow.

Wanted to get that pic den ask my fren to help me choose watch also.

*As from pic, the datejust2 @ night see liao i shiok, then the 116244 got sunlight or go wedding i see liao lagi shiok

*Saw 1 pc is selling but "on-hold", another pc is so new model, should not hv pre own bah..

Err... anyone got both the 116334 & 116244? Can take pic together?
    I so hard to choose, one so shiny but smaller @ 36mm den the other's bigger @41mm..i kind of

the 3rd piece is the dial wid the flower,tinking to try pink colour..

Pls bear with me for 1 more noob qus, 36mm issit the size of the err...normal rolex datejust size? i never own 1 b4, so not sure which size is it.

How ah.. how to choose?
    Money Money come to me.

Can someone link that pic?

Sry, can mods delete? dunno why got 2 posting.
    Home singnet very lag.
    Money Money come to me.

Comment

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Cop View Post
        Pai say ah Brothers..

I'm stuck between 2 poison...hmmm abit wan to try the 3rd type of poison...
        Need some advice on how to choose also cos both i also like.3rd type is get something ppl see liao say i weired..

ok,i remember there is this 116334 datejust II pic that shows the > blue colour number glow in the dark..I find & find, using model numbers, model name, try even use blue colour also cannot find that pic...
        Err.. tink should be that $10700 tat watch>read from Datejust II thread..
        Can some kind brother help me to link it?That pic that show the numbers's blue colour glow.

Wanted to get that pic den ask my fren to help me choose watch also.

*As from pic, the datejust2 @ night see liao i shiok, then the 116244 got sunlight or go wedding i see liao lagi shiok

*Saw 1 pc is selling but "on-hold", another pc is so new model, should not hv pre own bah..

Err... anyone got both the 116334 & 116244? Can take pic together?
        I so hard to choose, one so shiny but smaller @ 36mm den the other's bigger @41mm..i kind of

the 3rd piece is the dial wid the flower,tinking to try pink colour..

Pls bear with me for 1 more noob qus, 36mm issit the size of the err...normal rolex datejust size? i never own 1 b4, so not sure which size is it.

How ah.. how to choose?
        36mm is the normal size...

Comment

Thanks alot Darkangel.

Sell liao now even more headache on which to choose.
          Money Money come to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            36mm is the normal size...
            Then got one size smaller i presume boy size is 31mm 的?
            Money Money come to me.

Comment

Then got one size smaller i presume boy size is 31mm 的?
              That's right!

Comment

Sell liao now even more headache on which to choose.
                EDITED:shoule be see liao more headache..

Reason for me hard to choose is because Baselworld2009 say >for year 2009
                rolesor case's 36mm (those flowers + diamond) design is with the datejust II's 41mm come out de..

Also say 36mm is new size for female, tats y above post i put > then i might as well go buy the pink colour flower dial to wear..

Best part is a webpage say > For a long time women have worn men’s Rolex watches. Unveiled at Baselworld 2009, is the first Datejust in steel and gold with diamonds made for a woman and in this case, with its 36mm case, can also be worn by a man> copy from http://http://www.rolexwatchreviews.com/

Which is why i dunno how to choose.. but i like blink blink.
                Then my fiancee saw the pink flower dial jus now, she also say buy then share to wear..

Stuck between which poison to drink..the aftermath if i wear it outside etc..
                Money Money come to me.

Comment

EDITED:shoule be see liao more headache..

Reason for me hard to choose is because Baselworld2009 say >for year 2009
                  rolesor case's 36mm (those flowers + diamond) design is with the datejust II's 41mm come out de..

Also say 36mm is new size for female, tats y above post i put > then i might as well go buy the pink colour flower dial to wear..

Best part is a webpage say > For a long time women have worn men’s Rolex watches. Unveiled at Baselworld 2009, is the first Datejust in steel and gold with diamonds made for a woman and in this case, with its 36mm case, can also be worn by a man> copy from http://http://www.rolexwatchreviews.com/

Which is why i dunno how to choose.. but i like blink blink.
                  Then my fiancee saw the pink flower dial jus now, she also say buy then share to wear..

Stuck between which poison to drink..the aftermath if i wear it outside etc..
                  She's smart....she say share to wear then you will buy...but in the end also you won't wear...so she manage to get you to buy it for her Good trick...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X