Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopefully this never happens in SG-ROC...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully this never happens in SG-ROC...

This thread from a watch forumer got him banned from PuristsPro...

http://panerai.watchprosite.com/show...ti-541791/s-0/

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”
    Abraham Lincoln (American 16th US President from1861-65, who brought about the emancipation of slavery from 1809-1865).

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

I think online forum should be open ma, I feel that nothing is wrong. He just say he feel unwelcomed and probably unappreciated for his large contribution of photography.

I am thinking he had a quarrel with someone online most likely the moderator. He probably felt foolish quarreling online so he post a thread declaring he will exit from the forum.

Guess the mod was afraid that the post will probe people to ask SDTOM and lower the forum's profitability, so he ban SDTOM.

Just like before you dump your ex-gf, ur ex-gf dump you first...

Maybe I thinking too much haha..

Comment

there will be disagreement between forum members. in the end, there will always be 2 sides of a story. there will be supporters for both sides.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

happens everywhere...

i have 'exposed' traders 'carrot chopping' uninformed people on local forums for different type of items as well and get cursed by them...lol...

some will say i kaypoh...but if you happen to know other forummers personally as well...will you not do the same?

just don't let it affect you.
        [IMG]http://www.bmw-sg.com/photopost/data/545/bbm_barcode.JPG[/IMG]

Comment

can we invite him here to share PAM knowledge?
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I tink quite a bit of members here have already met each other before... so IMO, i dun tink tat we'll ever go to that extend...

Sure, there will be disagreements... but as adults, i'm sure we can reason things out before we start swearing, flamming, etc rite? Furthermore, i dun believe that fact tat mods have absolute power and are right in everything.. so we always have 'neutrals' who stand neither on the side of the mods/members...
            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

I certainly do hope such things don't happen here,the community there is slightly different from ours here lah. If you surf the international forums you will get what I mean, well here we are more of a "local" community. As you can see I use abit of "lahs" and "lors" here and there....which is in a sense a less strict environment generally compared to theirs.

Arguments are definitely inevitable sometimes..but just hope that you guys don't take it too hard, it's just a forum...enjoy and move on with life hehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hmmz in my opinion I won't even bother, it sounds to me like a usual case of guy courting a girl, do everything he can end up don't get the right response then slam the girl and walk away.

A forum is a forum, it's a open platform for comments and such. While yes, there has to be some sort of order to ensure that unnecessary flaming or comments doesn't go under the radar of the mods, one has to concede that if you come in here with the wrong mindset, you are just gonna get hurt.

Just like how darkie never ever gets hurt when we expose him on the multitudes of good looking women that he is hanging out with hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by theOrion View Post
                  Just like how darkie never ever gets hurt when we expose him on the multitudes of good looking women that he is hanging out with hehehe
                  he Sld share more pics !!
                  A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Yeah he's the one with the super power DSLR. Then we can name it Darkie's Secret Life Revealed.

Comment

Haha, me think so too..
                      it sounds to me like a usual case of guy courting a girl, do everything he can end up don't get the right response then slam the girl and walk away.
                      Some photos please to make my monday right!

Comment

Originally posted by Taipan View Post
                        This thread from a watch forumer got him banned from PuristsPro...

http://panerai.watchprosite.com/show...ti-541791/s-0/
                        hahahha, there's some background to the saga...
                        all i will say is that some ppl cannot live without attention...
                        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                        three times is enemy action and
                        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                        ."

Comment

thats what you get, when you have immatured minds with plenty of moolah to spare.
                          Opportunities come once

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
                            Haha, me think so too..

Some photos please to make my monday right!
                            Yeah he's the one with the super power DSLR. Then we can name it Darkie's Secret Life Revealed.
                            Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                            he Sld share more pics !!
                            Why...why expose meeeeee

hahahahahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Because you are the 'Angel' of the forum

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X