No announcement yet.

Lobangs for watch winders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi am going HK in July, can pm the address for getting the watch winder as well?
    Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE=sys12345;67228]Jeremy, sorry for the late reply... missed your post on this one. Hope its still in time. Pls check your PM.

Comment

• Hi all,

Care to share where are the good places to get watch winders in HK? TIA!

Comment

• couple of things you need to consider when buying a winder especially from overseas.

if you frequent HK, then is ok. this is because if there is any issue, how do you intend to resolve it? send it back to HK? consider that you go there often, are you intending to wait for them to finish service/repair then u come back?

why not purchase locally? our forum advertiser, titan watch winder does carry quite a decent range. also our garage section has couple of sellers selling winders.

when buying a winder, some of the considerations

1) need battery and/or dc power?
        2) number of winders?
        3) warranty issue
        4) ability to set TPD and direction

i advise against those winder that can put 2 watches on a single winder, why? first the 2 watches must require same TPD and directio turning. second, the space between the watches must be ample to prevent both watches knocking into each other.

Originally posted by totsboy View Post
        Hi all,

Care to share where are the good places to get watch winders in HK? TIA!
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Watch Winder - new shipment arriving end July 2011

My shipment of watch winders will be in Singapore end of July. There are different models from winding single watch to 8 watches (2 on each rotor).

All are piano gloss finish paint with black interior. Winder run on both batteries (2AA) or AC with UK type adapter.

Price starts from S$99 for single watch winder. I provide local 12-month warranty on the motors.

Interested members can PM or e-mail me at tkpang@hotmail.com to place advance order
          (no deposit required)

Comment

• seems that not much places in singapore offers watch winder except on forum, today i was at vivo going the whole mall only saw one at hako on level 2 selling it, might consider getting them as it looks nice if my Santos can be on them...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X