Need Tag Heuer Lobang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Tag Heuer Lobang

Need help to get best lobang for Tag Heuer watches.

Straight full cash is no issue but need discount higher than 27%..

Anyone got lobang, pls pls pm me

Originally posted by jazziceman View Post
    Need help to get best lobang for Tag Heuer watches.

Straight full cash is no issue but need discount higher than 27%..

Anyone got lobang, pls pls pm me
    Hi bro,

I may have the lobang you looking for... You can tell me which model you looking at so I can check with my friend. Think can get discount above wat you looking for.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Radiolite22 View Post
      Hi bro,

I may have the lobang you looking for... You can tell me which model you looking at so I can check with my friend. Think can get discount above wat you looking for.

Regards

can you confirm? better still, can pass me contact of your friend? it's better if i can speak face to face with your friend at the shop he's working at.

Comment

Originally posted by jazziceman View Post
        can you confirm? better still, can pass me contact of your friend? it's better if i can speak face to face with your friend at the shop he's working at.
        Erm... my friend prefer to be discreet about the thing... He informed me about the lobang becos I'm his close friend...

Do let me know if you are interested in certain models and I'll check with him on the availability... Think the discount offer ending soon though...

Comment

Hi, I would like to know where to get the best deal too.

Looking for a black face monaco. Anyone know where to get?

Comment

Originally posted by woody86 View Post
            Hi, I would like to know where to get the best deal too.

Looking for a black face monaco. Anyone know where to get?
            i know staff of LVMH (parent coy) get 40% off Tags n Zeniths... think if u got frnds in there...

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post
              i know staff of LVMH (parent coy) get 40% off Tags n Zeniths... think if u got frnds in there...
              lvmh is very strict with their branded stuff. hence, please be discreet. else you most prob will get your friend into trouble.
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Tag Heuer staffs gets 50% off Tag Heuer watches....................Cortina Staffs gets 60% off BUT only LIMITED to 2 watches PER YEAR...........massive right?????

Comment

Originally posted by des22969 View Post
                  Tag Heuer staffs gets 50% off Tag Heuer watches....................Cortina Staffs gets 60% off BUT only LIMITED to 2 watches PER YEAR...........massive right?????
                  HI I am keen to get a F1 model with chronograph. can anyone help? Orange color.

Comment

Originally posted by des22969 View Post
                    thats odd, my friend working in tag told m the dscount and its def not 50%.

oh btw, welcome to sgroc and thanks for sharing the above with your first post.
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X