Rolex etching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex etching

From when does rolex glass hv etching?Cos my father old rolex watch dun hv it..(The inside/inbetween glass crown logo) 6o'clock position.

*Recently during a gathering, fiancee's ralatives say got a $10+k man size MOP rolex with the new type braclet with the crown on for sale.(look like jubilee pattern but bigger wider).. Also hv the inside ROLEX ROLEX chapter ring wording.(Should be M or late M series right?)

I shake the watch,(cannot feel the inside movement like some replicas),
    but the glass inside DO NOT have any etching..The person say glass is original..is it 100% fake?

Sry for this noob question.
    I think it should be fake but just want to be sure.
    Money Money come to me.

Originally posted by Cop View Post
    From when does rolex glass hv etching?Cos my father old rolex watch dun hv it..(The inside/inbetween glass crown logo) 6o'clock position.

*Recently during a gathering, fiancee's ralatives say got a $10+k man size MOP rolex with the new type braclet with the crown on for sale.(look like jubilee pattern but bigger wider).. Also hv the inside ROLEX ROLEX chapter ring wording.(Should be M or late M series right?)

I shake the watch,(cannot feel the inside movement like some replicas),
    but the glass inside DO NOT have any etching..The person say glass is original..is it 100% fake?

Sry for this noob question.
    I think it should be fake but just want to be sure.
    The datejusts have etching meh? I m not sure I will let the pros get back to you on this.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

A bit of google may do you good

ROLEX introduced one of its security features, the "laser coronet" in 2002, because the counterfeits then were getting better. This laser coronet is at the lower edge of the crystal at 6 o'clock position and is so small that one can hardly see it with the naked eye.

The introduction of the laser coronet was done step by step and not introduced on all models at the same time. The Air Kings, "dateless" Submariners, Explorers and Daytonas were the firsts to get it. Watches manufactured between 2002 and the beginning of 2004 did possess this security feature, but not on all models.

For your benefit, I do not have the laser coronet on my 'Z' DJ (116200). I do have it on my 'V' Submariner (16610).

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

For your benefit, I do not have the laser coronet on my 'Z' DJ (116200). I do have it on my 'V' Submariner (16610).

Ahhh.. i see..so i assume that means not all Rolex models hv that laser crown in the glass?

Like DJ for example..
        Money Money come to me.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X