Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which watch would you buy first? (A poll)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha... just went down to Ngee Ann City today. So I decided to take a look at some of the watches on my list.

I managed to touch and feel the Polaris (at Sincere), strangely it has a strange sound coming out of it when I lightly rotate it, it could be the alarm hammer? It shouldn't be the rotor winding sound, right? Anyway I placed it on my wrist and asked for the price, was quoted 20k after discount from 22k, didn't want to bargain as I knew I wasn't buying anything today.

I went on to check out some watches at THG, I checked out the DSSD, SubLV and the GMT2c. Really like the GMT2c and DSSD, was quoted list price and was told no discount for popular models. Once again didn't bother to ask too much, just checking out the prices and getting a feel of the watch.

Now, I want to go check out the FF and see how it goes.
    fallraen
    "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      can i ask, if one of the religion in watch collecting is that if the watch is still in production, must you get a BNIB or a preown.
      Hello, can someone share your thoughts on Bro Triton's query... me being newbie is equally curious.
      WISHLIST
      Yachtmaster2 116688
      Sky Dweller
      AP ROO Black Theme
      WG Submariner

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
        Blancpain FF, i know 2 persons bought it at 14k from cortina at lucky plaza....one is mr hary and the other one is my bro's friend. but this was like 4 to 6 mths ago. not sure if cortina can still sell it at 14k. but u can go to the same branch and ask.

i wonder how come u did not add omega ploprof in your list? it is really a nice diver watch, esp with shark proof metal brac...
        yes, i totally agree with you on the ploprof, it's really in a class of its own. it's on my next to buy list when i complete my studies in 2yrs.

TS, think rolex is the best bet. buy whatever tickles your fancy though i personally will not plonk 15k on a watch/3 watches but that's just an opinion from a poor man.
        Remnants of my irresponsibility:
        "Foreign affections"
        1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
        2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
        3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
        4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
        What's NEXT?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X