Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** RTS's Photos from Expo Car Show 2009 ***

Yo bros,

Well, I went for the Expo Car show just now, damn shiok, got Chiobus and Slick cars. What else can you ask for? You all always tell me to take photos of chiobus when I see them, so this is what I did over past 2 hours! Enjoy!

Comment

Comment

they look local to me..

Comment

Sorry for the water mark. I watermarked them so to prevent misuse of the photos. If you really really need one of those for a desktop photo and can promise me not to misuse them, tell me..

Comment

thanks buddy for the effort....but gals not as expected.

Comment

hehe, well, I am happy cos I taken quite some photo with the most chio ones liao..

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
                hehe, well, I am happy cos I taken quite some photo with the most chio ones liao..
                huhh no wonder lah! buay swee leh...keep the most chio ones in your computer share with us lah...

Comment

Why the girls have so much clothes on de. Lai lai share those 'better' ones
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing bro....

Comment

Erm bro... you sure these pics not taken from thailand motorshow or china car expo? Haha

Paiseh cos some of the gals looks like "ladyboy" while others looks like china PRCs...

So far only 1 or 2 can make it only... I rather see pics on the cars...

Comment

i quite like the girl in the black dress.... about halfway down the page. . that one very cute
                        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                        Blue 6694
                        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                          i quite like the girl in the black dress.... about halfway down the page. . that one very cute
                          Erm.. bro, are you referring to the one in black sppagetti straps one? I think bro RTS also seemed to like her alot... so many pics of her... heehee

Out of all, at least she still ok lor... Many really hor.... Sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by Radiolite22 View Post
                            Erm bro... you sure these pics not taken from thailand motorshow or china car expo? Haha

Paiseh cos some of the gals looks like "ladyboy" while others looks like china PRCs...

So far only 1 or 2 can make it only... I rather see pics on the cars...
                            They import foreign talent mah...cut cost

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Radiolite22 View Post
                              Erm.. bro, are you referring to the one in black sppagetti straps one? I think bro RTS also seemed to like her alot... so many pics of her... heehee

Out of all, at least she still ok lor... Many really hor.... Sigh...
                              yes the one in the spag top.... very chio! reminds me of someone i used to know many moon years back
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X