No announcement yet.

Malaysia's food has been “hijacked” by other countries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so bo liao...minister so high ranking, words come out from his mouth is macham like toilet bowl words
    Opportunities come once

Comment

Hahaha.....

We got a joker neighbour talking nonsense once they too free or perhaps, to create public awareness that they are "working."

Now I see why McDonald lost the law suit against McCurry cos Mc = Malaysian Chicken Curry?!

Everything also can. Now they want to claim dishes of origin....Hahaha...what comes next???

Claiming the invention of "toilet bowl"....???
      Greeting from Planet Earth
      ------------------------------

[COLOR="Orange"]Believe in yourself, earn your respect by respecting others. No one is perfect in this planet earth.[/COLOR]

Comment

another nail on their coffin..and they wonder why nobody voted for them in the last election.

damn this Ng YenYen is such a ***** from day one. wonder do they think first before opening their mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rottweiler View Post
          Hahaha.....

We got a joker neighbour talking nonsense once they too free or perhaps, to create public awareness that they are "working."

Now I see why McDonald lost the law suit against McCurry cos Mc = Malaysian Chicken Curry?!

Everything also can. Now they want to claim dishes of origin....Hahaha...what comes next???

Claiming the invention of "toilet bowl"....???
          they did claim to be using wireless networks before anyone else . (a joke between US, Russia and involving M'sia)
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X