TOP 10 "World Fastest Cars"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    of course there are some decent cars around available to the average joe that can give certain cars a run for their money.

one example i can think of; would be a subaru wrx.
    Nissan GTR lar ... now that's a car!

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      of course there are some decent cars around available to the average joe that can give certain cars a run for their money.

one example i can think of; would be a subaru wrx.
      that car is a literal killer orh
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Any1 fancy a GTR?

A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Nissan announced a new limited-production Nissan GT-R SpecV model, which goes on sale at seven specially selected Nissan dealers throughout Japan on February 2, 2009. The GT-R SpecV is targeted specifically at enthusiast drivers who desire race car-level performance in a street-legal vehicle.

The new Nissan GT-R sports car SpecV model builds on the original’s “ultimate supercar that anyone can enjoy driving anywhere. The SpecV model includes unique body, interior and performance equipment and modifications, raising the GT-R’s unmatched performance to even higher levels.

The GT-R SpecV’s new exterior features include a carbon fiber rear spoiler, a carbon fiber grille, and carbon fiber brake ducts. The SpecV is available exclusively in Ultimate Black Opal (RP) body color. Inside, the SpecV’s unique two-seat interior (non-SpecV GT-R models also include a two-place rear seat) offers special Recaro carbon fiber bucket seats, while carbon fiber insets embellish the rear center storage box, instrument panel and other trim areas.

The GT-R SpecV is also equipped with lightweight, racing-style forged aluminum wheels that were developed for this model and have been sold by Nissan Motorsports International (NISMO) since September 2008. The lighter unsprung weight provided by the new wheels, together with the enhanced braking capability, an exclusive suspension and high-grip tires, combine to deliver the SpecV’s exceptional performance.
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X