X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOP 10 "World Fastest Cars"

[QUOTE=BigAssGun;40335403]zig rai beo~ :s34:

10. Porsche Carrera GT:

205 mph, 0-60 in 3.9 secs. Aluminum, 68 Degree, Water Cooled V10 Engine with 612 hp, base price is $440,000. The most powerful and most expensive Porsche nearly made the list as #10.

9. Lamborghini Murcielago LP640:

211 mph, 0-60 in 3.3 secs. V12 Engine with 640 hp, base price is $430,000. Nice piece of art, the design is very round and smooth.

8. Pagani Zonda F:

215 mph, 0-60 in 3.5 secs. Mercedes Benz M180 V12 Engine with 650 hp, base price is $667,321. With a V12 motor, this baby can do much better.

7. Jaguar XJ220:

217 mph, 0-60 in 3.8 secs. Twin Turbo V6 Engine with 542 hp, base price was $650,000. Made in 1992, this car still got what it takes to make the list.

6. Ferrari Enzo:

217 mph, 0-60 in 3.4 secs. F140 Aluminum V12 Engine with 660 hp, base price is $670,000. Only 399 ever produced, the price goes up every time someone crashes.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

5. Mclaren f1:

240 mph, 0-60 in 3.2 secs. BMW S70/2 60 Degree V12 Engine with 627 hp, base price is $970,000. Check out the doors, they looks like bat wings, maybe Batman need to order one and paints it black

4. Koenigsegg CCX:

245 mph, 0-60 in 3.2 secs. 90 Degree V8 Engine 806 hp, base price is $545,568. Made in Sweden, it is aiming hard to be the fastest car in the world, but it has a long way to go to surpass the Bugatti and the Ultimate Aero.

3. Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo:

248 mph, 0-60 in 3.2 secs. Twin Turbo All Aluminum V8 Engine with 750 hp, base price is $555,000. Smooth and bad-ass, will make you want to show it off non-stop.

2. Bugatti Veyron:

253 mph, 0-60 in 2.5 secs. Aluminum, Narrow Angle W16 Engine with 1001 hp, base price is $1,700,000. With the highest price tag, no wonder this is rank #2.

1. SSC Ultimate Aero

257 mph, 0-60 in 2.7 secs. Twin-Turbo V8 Engine with 1183 hp, base price is $654,400. Tested in March 2007 by Guinness world records, The SSC Ultimate Aero takes the lead as the fastest car in the world beating Bugatti Veyron.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Got 10 slowest car boh? Geely? Proton? Kia?
      I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
      A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
      Audemars Piguet ROO
      Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
      De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
      Habring2 Pilot Time Date
      Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
      Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
      IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
      Panerai 270
      Patek Philippe 5711/1a
      Rolex 116610LV
      Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

I think Cherry QQ will also qualify.

Anyone seen the Cherry QQ sports edition? Front and back all look like gold fish haha
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

great pics!!!!but end of the day i still prefer my old old car...hehehe
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Sigh... car so fast also no point here in Singapore... 0-60mph here is Singapore is perhaps from one traffic light to another...

Imagine this scenario: You are driving the number one super fast car and a Cherry QQ stopped beside you. The driver winds down his window and says to you: "Hey... Nice ride!!". You answer him back with a snare: "ITS A SSC Ultimate Aero!!". Then when the traffic light turns green, you floored the accelerator, blast off at a damn super fast speed, only to find yourself stuck at the next traffic light... And the same cherry QQ driver drives up slowly beside you and start laughing at you for your stupidity!!

These type of supercars are more meant for track use instead of daily driving in Singapore context. Unless you are living in the States or Australia where the winding roads seemed endless.. Otherwise, a heavily modded cherry QQ is sufficient here lah...

Comment

lol..always can go neighbouring country for long rides....lol

Comment

Saying a super fast car is pointless as you only need to get from point A to point B is like saying a Rolex is pointless, as you only need a digital quartz watch to tell you the time.

Hehhehheh ...

Comment

Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
                  Saying a super fast car is pointless as you only need to get from point A to point B is like saying a Rolex is pointless, as you only need a digital quartz watch to tell you the time.

Hehhehheh ...
                  Hmm... You do have a point there... Maybe can start clearing all my rolex/omegas and juz buy a $5 quartz watch...

Comment

hahaha.. I shall get a off peak chery QQ haha.. go 40 then stop then go again. these type of cars cannot use here wan. drive in Autobahn then ok.
                    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by Radiolite22 View Post
                      Hmm... You do have a point there... Maybe can start clearing all my rolex/omegas and juz buy a $5 quartz watch...
                      No thanks ... I'll take the Bugatti Veyron anytime over my current car ... say, after clearing off all your watches, want to make a donation of my "get a fast car" fund? hehheh ....

Comment

fast car = more speeding tickets...

Comment

in australia better not try your luck..... the cops here dunno how to catch crims, catch "speeding" motorist
                          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                          Blue 6694
                          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Actually, these are the fastest production cars. I think there are also modded cars that can rival the timings here.

Comment

of course there are some decent cars around available to the average joe that can give certain cars a run for their money.

one example i can think of; would be a subaru wrx.
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X