No announcement yet.

Best & Worst AD Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My best experience... #1, Hourglass at Raffles hotel. Look for Dianna the manager. 100% no stuck up look.

My worst experience... have not step into others watch shops since knowing Dianna from HG.

My worst worst experience...... Peng Kwee peng kwee peng kwee. Was pissed off by those makeup Meimei when you after enquiring and decided to think first, they just turn and walk away. Also happened once when i wanted to open the entrance to this Peng Kwee shop, the guy inside shoved me away!!!! I felt so F#*# pissed off and never ever want to deal with them again.
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

i'm reading this thread with interest cos I notice many of you commented that these SE should be more customer oriented; no doubt I agree but what causes this?

let me share my experience:

I was at THG (Tangs) last Monday; with my wife's watch for sizing. I walked into the shop, and it was crowded with tourists (from mainland); I tot i was at chinatown.

4 guys; all decked in Rolex, LV etc was browsing around the shop. i asked the SE who was doing the sizing and he mentioned; that was the 4 day they are there. in total; they had already bought almost 40 pieces of watches (including Rolex, IWC, Cartier, Omega)
      and according to the SE, it is really pretty normal now for these people to buy in that manner; 40 piece is consider little already, they once served one lady who bought a total worth of $1M simply by pointing at the range without trying and all at retail.

So; i ask myself, is this why we're not getting the same service level as before?

Comment

Then to share my experience:

Best:
        THG (NAC, One Raffles Place, Tangs)
        I have always been a supporter of THG; since I first got my Omega. I was never once neglected or deprived of the service I need when I step into THG.

Worse:
        WOS (Centrepoint), Cortina (Raffles)
        At WOS, I was checking on IWC Chrono but the uncle gave me a "f" up look, gave standard answer and somemore say no discount.
        So happen I went to the bank that day to bring some cash for transfer to my other bank; purposely took out my keys (kay siao) show the money, his attitude straight away change. He immediately say can neg; I jitao say no discount I don't want la, I will go THG better.

Cortina; what else...I was standing in the shop for almost 15 mins (bearing in mind there were no customers at all), no one serve me. I walked up to one of the SE, and say: "You guys are well trained, treating customers like they are invisible before walking out"

Comment

So far, Sincere gave me the best service, both branches at MBS and Vivocity branches. THG follows a close 2nd for the lucky plaza branch.
          Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Best so far is THG at Tangs by Richard.....i enter wearing slippers, t-shirt, bermudas and wearing a casio......walked out wearing a Hublot. Not really a hublot fan but he managed to get my CO approval!
            Masato Rules!

Comment

Agree on THG Tang service too. Bought my Omega there. I was there 3-4 times over 2 months before I finally bought it. Always friendly including the shop manager.

However, I do notice that this branch tends to stock more of the 'bling bling' models in gold and diamonds then the other branches.

Went there a couple of times and have seen many China tourist buying 3-4 Pateks at a go. Makes me wonder maybe its because they have such good business that's why the Sales folks are in good mood and not too under quota pressures.

Comment

Originally posted by jazziceman View Post

Cortina; what else...I was standing in the shop for almost 15 mins (bearing in mind there were no customers at all), no one serve me. I walked up to one of the SE, and say: "You guys are well trained, treating customers like they are invisible before walking out"
                wah u really gutsy

When I was there the last time, I stood for like 10-15 minutes and saw the male SE and the female SE chit chatting and laffing and joking, haing the time of their life

so shiok one their work. can xian char bor
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

i'm reading this thread with interest cos I notice many of you commented that these SE should be more customer oriented; no doubt I agree but what causes this?

I was at THG (Tangs) last Monday; with my wife's watch for sizing. I walked into the shop, and it was crowded with tourists (from mainland); I tot i was at chinatown.

4 guys; all decked in Rolex, LV etc was browsing around the shop. i asked the SE who was doing the sizing and he mentioned; that was the 4 day they are there. in total; they had already bought almost 40 pieces of watches (including Rolex, IWC, Cartier, Omega)
                  and according to the SE, it is really pretty normal now for these people to buy in that manner; 40 piece is consider little already, they once served one lady who bought a total worth of $1M simply by pointing at the range without trying and all at retail.

So; i ask myself, is this why we're not getting the same service level as before?
                  Very interesting...hahaha...we just wonder...do they actually buy them to wear or go back and sell

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

You are good lah...hahha need balls for this

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      ... go back and sell
                      confirm and chop!! because alot of items in china still attract exhorbant taxes, therefore buy here, and bring back as "personal" goods.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      You are good lah...hahha need balls for this
                      just whack loh. no biggie wad.
                      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                      Blue 6694
                      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post
                        My worst worst experience...... Peng Kwee peng kwee peng kwee. Was pissed off by those makeup Meimei when you after enquiring and decided to think first, they just turn and walk away. Also happened once when i wanted to open the entrance to this Peng Kwee shop, the guy inside shoved me away!!!! I felt so F#*# pissed off and never ever want to deal with them again.
                        Good choice...I guess you didnt look like you just got your CPF lah...hehehe

Comment

Best:
                          THG (NAC, One Raffles Place, Tangs)
                          I have always been a supporter of THG; since I first got my Omega. I was never once neglected or deprived of the service I need when I step into THG.

Fully agreed. Not forgetting THG at KL (dunno the mall liao), so eager to serve me when i was wearing burmuda n a seiko.

Cortina> Seems their SE like to chat among themselves more than doing sales (9 out of 10times) the only time they served me mayb cos with wife cos she wear rolex??....n their aftersales svc suks big time.....
                          ได้แต่เหลียวมองไปสุดฟ้าไกล
                          daai dtae lieow mong bpai soot faa glai

Comment

if met with this kind of AD,just go to the other AD that serve u well and make a purchase with them then carry the paper bag back to the 1st AD and shop around show them the purchase u've just make.keke.
                            累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

And dont forget to put the new purchase on the wrist. Or better still, find someone who has a burberry/LV paperbag, and carry one of them too! that way, you will look like you just smashed the credit card for the month
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

I would think that the minimum service level should be the same whether you are buying 1 or many watches since there is a premium in the selling price of each watch for the service (ie. salary of the SE).
                                Probably the definition of "minimum service level" is just different for everyone.

Overall, my experience with the SE in SIN are above average, with the best experience in THG Millenium.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X