AP Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP Watch

Any idea how many percent discount can get for a AP Offshore watch from AD? Any recommendation on any model, worth collecting?

Hi Andrew,

Waiting for a titanium or black-themed ROOS myself. BTW, the 'best' experience I have been so far has been in a Formula Ford car...so clearly you must have had an amazing time in yours!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
      i think it is 30% to 35%.......i am waiting for the AP ROO silver theme too.
      Oki, thank you. Some Ad offer at 25% discount while the other offer at 30% discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
        ot abit....i was lucky to be one of the participant of the michelin pilot experience last year at sepang race track. it was really an enjoyable day......drove 3 different type of car....and of course the best is the F3 race car.....damn fast. it was really one hell of an experience.

i also sat in the porsche GT car driven by a professional driver......after 2 rounds....i come out of the car feeling like going to throw out. amazed by their ability to turn into the corner at such a high speed.
        Haha, I experience driven once at Pasir Gudang & Sepang track, well once in a lifetime, never wanna again. It is scary with just a normal turbo car can scare me off. You're really brave with that kinda of fast speed, I can imagine that.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X