Wolf Designs MO (attempt only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf Designs MO (attempt only)

Just wondering, anyone interested in getting Wolf Design Winders?

http://www.wolfdesigns.com/?a=getp&oid=215&cid=3

Can save on shipping together. They use UPS .

Currently speaking to them, and hopefully, can get further discounts if do MO.
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Ok they got back to me. No minimum quantity required. Discount is 50% on regular items and further 50% on discounted items.

Le me knw if anyone is interested. Else will just order for myself cheers!
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

no one interested ah? heh

Comment

Bro,

I may be interested but seems like wolf designs winders are all single winders ar? Pls pardon my ignorance but I actually looking for multiple winders as single ones not enuff to use leh...

Comment

Originally posted by Radiolite22 View Post
          Bro,

I may be interested but seems like wolf designs winders are all single winders ar? Pls pardon my ignorance but I actually looking for multiple winders as single ones not enuff to use leh...
          no leh, but their max is only 8 tho, but currently out of stock:

http://www.wolfdesigns.com/?a=getp&o...cid=3&scid=253

They still have stock for 1, 2 and 3 winders

http://www.wolfdesigns.com/?a=getp&o...cid=3&scid=252

Price isnt too bad after discount. i.e.

retail = USD$1900. but they have 50% off = 950. If its orignally already discounted, get further 50% which makes it 400-500 only.

But shipping dunno yet how much cos need to see how many

Comment

price is in USD?

can u check the 6 watch winder pricing?
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

hokey, I go email and check and get back to you

but he did mention to me that for all those that he still have in stock. anyway, help you ask when stock coming as well as check currency

Comment

Updates!!

Updates:

Price stated is in USD Currency and applicable to the winders that are curretly still in stock at this URL:

http://www.wolfdesigns.com/?a=getp&o...cid=3&scid=247

Additional Info
                1. On promo items found in the website only (which is practically almost all ) Additional 50% discount
                2. Shipping charges by Wolf Designs via UPS (Not me hor) can only be found out when we have the full orders as they need to know the weight
                3. I will place an order and be incharge of distribution of the items when they arrive (Can arrange for Central location Pick up and stuff)
                4. Due to price of the items, I would need a 30% upfront paymen first (Can do bank transfer to my POSB Account or meetup) Don't worry, I wont run
                  away de.
                5. Closing date is Tuesday (15 Sep 09) 10pm. Reason being not much response so I wanna fast make my own order b4 they sell out my winder Paisei hor.

PS: Shipping costs will not be evenly spread out amongst all buyers. Wll follow a total amont / ratio of weight kinda approach. Should be fairer right? Else those that buy 3 winders pay same shipping as conpared to those who buy lighter 1 watch winders confirm will screw me one . Unless you all want evenly distributed then let me know, I oso OK one.

Some examples of Items and their price that you will be paying:

Single Winders:
                1) Roadster Single Rotator (Item: 453356)

Cost of winder after all discounts: USD$123.75

2) Roadster Single Rotator with Storage (Item: 453432)

Cost of winder after all discounts: USD$138.75

Double Winders:
                1) Roadster Double Watch Winder (Item: 453556)

Cost of Winder after all discounts: USD$300.00

Triple Winders:
                1) Roadster Triple Watch Winder (Item: 453632)

Cost of Winder after all discounts: USD$450.00

2) Module 2.0 Triple Watch Winder (Item:4543517)

Cost of Winder after all discounts: USD$375.00

Thats about the summary of them all. Seems to be selling real fast. Another Triple Winder out of stock liaoz.

Trition bro:
                The 6 watch winder is out of stock and they are replacing it with Module 2.7 whichthey have not confirmed when will arrive in their inventory. If it had stock, Price we could get is USD$675.00

Comment

i would be interested to get the 6. coz dont like 4.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    i would be interested to get the 6. coz dont like 4.
                    get 2 x3 and stack up

sorry bro, notch I dounch wanna help you but they cant give me a good date new stocks coming paisei paisei..

anyway think nt many peepur interested in Watch winder keke, esp so ex some more

Comment

too bulky. i just need the winder alone only. storage area dont need. is ok. if got come, ok. else never mind.

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

ups for sunday.

Comment

Tdy ish last day le

Comment

2 more hours and I send the 5 orders to wolfie to get shipping charges via UPS so that I can divide and inform the buyers before proceeding to confirm payment.

anyone else wanna join in?

Comment

okie MO closed liaoz, email of consolidated order sent over to wolfie to wait for their shipping costs.

Will update here as well as each person indiviually via their hps once I have all the info and costs consolidated.

Cheers!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X