Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hellboy View Post
    yo brothers & sisters in this forum,
    just so you know that i'm also one of the ones that wear my Rolex with the plastic bezel cover on...seems really dumb but i'm too paranoid to get scratches on any of my Rolex or my other watch collections...who knows, i might bubble wrap my wrist one of these days too...hahaha just kiddin'
    but i'm too much of a perfectionist as i try to keep all my watches (those that i wear and don't plan to sell) in a great condition...it's just me lah and probably also because of what i do...i'm quite particular with things and have developed an eye for extreme details after all these years...
    if there's also some other fanatic or lunatic like myself, please manifest hahaha
    x2

Comment

on the flip side... wearing watch with protector implies it's the real mccoy...

i dun worry about knocks, but i am very particular (ok, compulsive ) abt not getting my watch magnetised and fingerprints...

maybe can start new threads on "How to avoid fingerprints" & "How to avoid getting watch magnetised"

Comment

and i thought i was crazy! recently i had my mac sent into service, and they scratched my base of the laptop. ended up kpkb to apple, and they may replace the case for me. i should add, this particular laptop is worth as much as some of the rolex watches around here
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X