No announcement yet.

Wrist size and watch strap calculator.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrist size and watch strap calculator.

Felt that this would be handy for those of us who know how to find new ways to appreciate our watch collection with custom straps :

6.0" - 6.5" = 120/75

6.6" - 7.0" = 125/75

7.1" - 7.5" = 130/80

7.6" - 8.0" = 135/80

8.0" - 8.5" = 140/85

See the above for an idea of your size of strap. This is approximate and still depends on your preference. Some are lucky to have a perfect fit on standard OEM straps, which is 115/75 and about 2-3mm thick. But you will need to order a little longer for straps that are thicker (4-5mm) than OEM as they will fit a little shorter and tighter due to the extra thickness.

To measure your wrist : take a flexible tape measure (sewing type) or retractable measuring tape and wrap it around your wrist. If you don’t have either one of these tape measures, you can use a piece of string and place it against a straight ruler.

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”
    Abraham Lincoln (American 16th US President from1861-65, who brought about the emancipation of slavery from 1809-1865).

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

thanks for the info!!!

will def help those who plans to buy watch straps online!
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Thanks for you sharing. I searching for this info for long time

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X