No announcement yet.

[NEWS???] Singaporeans a happy lot....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my uni years, I was taught to conduct simple surveys. I don't understand why the 3 Dr need ONE YEAR to analyse the data?????

Maybe they don't know how to define or weight "happiness" in the first place....

Originally posted by louisoh View Post

In Singapore, face-to-face interviews were conducted with more than 1,000 people aged between 20 and 69. The data was then passed to the researchers at the NUS Business School in 2007. The team - made up of Dr Tambyah, Dr Tan Soo Jiuan and Dr Kau Ah Keng - took about a year to analyse the data.

- CNA/ir

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
      ya loh ya loh.... nowadays edu so exp, now boy nursery abt cls to 6k per yr, by the time fin kinder, boy's bb bonus also not engh ...sigh
      The baby bonus doesnt work for a long run. Singapore chinese are good at calculations.......they (gahment) have to be less calculative and be more sincere in their giving if they really want the population to grow. How much to give?? I believe they have the statistics. Bring in more migrants is just an easy way out.

Comment

$4000 where got enough.... maybe $40000 will work...

Originally posted by Frogmen View Post
        The baby bonus doesnt work for a long run. Singapore chinese are good at calculations.......they (gahment) have to be less calculative and be more sincere in their giving if they really want the population to grow. How much to give?? I believe they have the statistics. Bring in more migrants is just an easy way out.

Comment

give you 40K is the easy part. inflation will kick in. and soon you will be back at square one.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

nanyang kinder 1st quarter tis yr still 800+, 2nd quater onwards 1400+
            crazy...increase oof how many percent u do the math...

who happy...?? not me ... hee

Comment

According to Dr. 116520, the equation for "Happy" is

School fee increase = Happy Index = -2
              Getting into nanyang kinder = Happy Index = +10

"Happy" Index for pet = -2 + 10 = 8

Therefore, pet is still considered "happy" if he is included in the survey....

(pet, it took me ONE year to come out with that equation, please tell me you're happy.... ha ha ha....)

Originally posted by pet View Post
              nanyang kinder 1st quarter tis yr still 800+, 2nd quater onwards 1400+
              crazy...increase oof how many percent u do the math...

who happy...?? not me ... hee

Comment

i m not happy.........how come they nvr interview me?

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                  According to Dr. 116520, the equation for "Happy" is

School fee increase = Happy Index = -2
                  Getting into nanyang kinder = Happy Index = +10

"Happy" Index for pet = -2 + 10 = 8

Therefore, pet is still considered "happy" if he is included in the survey....

(pet, it took me ONE year to come out with that equation, please tell me you're happy.... ha ha ha....)
                  hahaha... actually not happy.... after i got him in, thn they gv letter, fee increase 2nd qrt... i actually wanted newton kinder, but wife say too far ...furthermore my older daughter from nanyang kinder too, me also frm nanyang kinder whn me young, but i got no luv for it ... so i would say -8 ... hahaahaa... only reason not moving now, cos son settle nicely leow

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X