Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indian FT tot woman was a whore, so he ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian FT tot woman was a whore, so he ...

Mistaken identity lands IT engineer in trouble
    by Ong Dai Lin
    05:55 AM Aug 18, 2009

HE THOUGHT the woman walking towards him in the wee hours was a prostitute.

So the Singapore permanent resident went up to her, used both hands to grab her head and kissed her cheek and lips, a district court heard yesterday.

Raju Ramesh, who is from India, was walking towards Balestier Road on Jan 5 at 6.53am when he saw the 49-year-old woman walking in his direction.

As the IT engineer neared the victim, he grabbed her and kissed her.

She broke free and shouted for help. Her colleagues chased Raju, and caught him.

It was not stated if he was sober or drunk at the time. Yesterday, Raju was fined $2,000 for outraging the victim's modesty.

He told the court he was sorry for his actions and would ask for forgiveness from the victim if he sees her again.

He added that he is getting married in five months to his fiancée in India, and the two have plans to set up an IT software company. Ong Dai Lin

sauce: http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore...eer-in-trouble
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Ha... More and more such incidents will arise eventually due to our influx of Foreign Talents into our ROJAK community... Nowadays i walk around and many places are no longer wat it used to be. We have been invaded!

Current Collection
    -------------------
    GMTIIc SS "M" series
    PAM 48

Comment

this is funny. Why he thinks the woman is a whore? maybe he just finding excuse?

but then again, even if she is a pro, what makes him think he can just do that? its still outrage of modesty.

So!! the bottom line is, so what if the woman is a pro or not? What he did doesnt justify the excuse he use!!!
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

He did that to a 49 years old woman??

Comment

either beauty products or technology is damn advance OR he is too deprived... ;P

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
          - GMT II
          - GMT IIc TT
          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
          - U1
          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X