Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just received PMs from a fellow member offering an AMAZING daytona!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
    interesting.. wire to seller? might as well seller post?

10K to wire over. Even in local deal not many dare to wire so much n wait for singpost.

think is still very risky.
    this fellow just "mary go round",one big circle back to his pocket...on behalf huh sound familiar.

Btw,for such amount i will usually use parcel pro. Cos only this company can cover. And will insure up to SGD20,000. (this is by far the highest i have insured,i dun know whats their max) Singpost will not cover even 500 bucks,and i remembered they don't courier watches. (read that at their counter) No courier will insure more than USD1000 not even DHL.

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      you dont reply, he wont PM back. simple as that
      i didn't reply until his third PMs...i like to see how far he will go.And take this opportunity to alert fellow members scammer now even register themselves and PM to scam.

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
        I got it also. He offer white daytona for USD9500.

Knows I m looking for a sub date.
        Originally posted by louie View Post
        till now he still PMing me...
        Okk shall ban him now

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          Okk shall ban him now
          thanks ash,hope this thread helps,and alerted members.

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
            Btw,for such amount i will usually use parcel pro. Cos only this company can cover. And will insure up to SGD20,000. (this is by far the highest i have insured,i dun know whats their max) Singpost will not cover even 500 bucks,and i remembered they don't courier watches. (read that at their counter) No courier will insure more than USD1000 not even DHL.
            Thanks bro. Good to know that. I never bought expensive item by post before.
            Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Scams

Tks for the alert! This case is like those Nigerian scams preying on unsuspecting people. They target your desires and greed. I was appoached mant times by fax and email by Nigerians offering to share an inheritance from overseas. My brother-in-law kerna once in Bali with amazing forex exchange rate at a back alley with super low exchange rate for Sing dollars (they gave him all in small denominations and after leaving the hut he found the pile smaller). Don't get cheated pls. Any deal too good to be true probably is!

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”
              Abraham Lincoln (American 16th US President from1861-65, who brought about the emancipation of slavery from 1809-1865).

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
              Watch your words, for they become actions.
              Watch your actions, for they become habits.
              Watch your habits, for they become character.
              Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X