X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smelly Green Things to be banned from public transport - JusticeLegal

http://www.asiaone.com/Motoring/News...21-156196.html

Mum wants to ban NS men from taking buses

A Netizen who claimed to be a mother of two girls made a post in an online forum recently, demanding that NS men be banned from taking public buses because they are dirty and smelly.

The post drew furore from other forum members, who have called the poster insensitive and disrespectful towards NS men.

The Netizen, who goes by the username JusticeLegal, described an unpleasant bus ride on 10 July which prompted her to propose the ban.

JusticeLegal said that she was bringing her children home from Downtown East when a group of "army boys" boarded the bus with them. The NS men were sweaty and smelled, and soon the Netizen's daughters were "making sick faces" at her.

The Netizen proposed that SAF ban soldiers from taking the bus, reasoning that the pay NS men get should be enough to pay for taxi rides.

She also said that the soldiers, having just returned to Singapore from Tekkong, might have contacted "germs and viruses" and might spread the diseases to others.

Calling the NS men "smelly green things", JusciceLegal said in her post that her two daughters should be spared the eyesore.

If she had a grandson in the future, the Netizen said that she would teach him to be a responsible citizen and take a cab, or wait for her to fetch him.

The forum thread, which has since attracted some 900 replies, was started on 17 July. A large majority of replies expressed anger at JusticeLegal's comments with many saying that the Netizen should at least recognize the contributions of NS men.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

I wonder whether it was a fishy odor? It it was, then it's a condition known as
    Bacterial vaginosis.Those afflicted tend to think the smell emanates for a
    external source.

Comment

Bro, a little harsh to use this on the woman la. In short, I interpret as " c c b "..
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

for a while i thot the smelly green things were durians.. hahah but she is really inconsideratelah... yesterday i was in the mrt when someone with BO boarded and stand beside me.. what to do, tahanlah.. he also pay for the ride what...

she should visit tekong on book out day and be made to take the barge (or is it the ferry now?)...

i think she should take a taxi if she thinks she is too highly to mix with normal people..
        In The Bag
        Him
        Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
        Her
        Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
        Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Well.. she is just 1 person who complains against thousands.. so its easier for her to get used to it and be inconvenienced then thousands of others?? I strongly would recommend that she should get used to it by confining her in her HDB flat with 100 svc man after their field trip exercise for 1 week.

I am sure after that, she would be used to it..

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
          - GMT II
          - GMT IIc TT
          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
          - U1
          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

if that is a real post and not just a troll, i think the woman shld wake up her idea, the world does not revolve around her... i pity her 2 daughters, if the mother is like this, i wonder what can of values they can grow up with...
            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
            three times is enemy action and
            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
            ."

Comment

well she should understand she also sleeps with a guy that most pro used to be NS man too haha

Comment

If foreigner le..
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Very sad to be called "smelly green things", I'm one of that "smelly green things" for 2.5 years and for the next 13 years will return to be "smelly green things" at least once a year! Not to mention IPPT and BCTC. Under the hot sun going thru' shxt training, for what? YES, save guarding our country.... Singapore! In return branded as "smelly green things"....Oh btw, that woman is Singaporean?

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                    well she should understand she also sleeps with a guy that most pro used to be NS man too haha
                    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    If foreigner le..
                    that y i said most pro mah hehe

Comment

having served in combat and almost 13 cycles of reservist, i two hands and two legs support NS. if i ever see this stupid woman, i really dun know what i'll do to her. suffice to say that her two daughters will be motherless after the encounter. this woman should just eat sh** and freaking DIE
                      Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                      "Foreign affections"
                      1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                      2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                      3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                      4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                      What's NEXT?

Comment

bro, relax lei

Comment

guys, I am not saying that woman is right. I am a NSmen too. I go incamp, 5-day field camp, range, IPPT, also... but.... I think we NSmen or army guys should have some "social responsibility" also... before book out should take a bath... can't blame her lah... sometimes we are really smell green things as I also cannot tahan myself after field camp or training...

maybe she should not suggest banning us from public transport but we should be banned from training loh...

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                            guys, I am not saying that woman is right. I am a NSmen too. I go incamp, 5-day field camp, range, IPPT, also... but.... I think we NSmen or army guys should have some "social responsibility" also... before book out should take a bath... can't blame her lah... sometimes we are really smell green things as I also cannot tahan myself after field camp or training...

maybe she should not suggest banning us from public transport but we should be banned from training loh...
                            i dont know if any other guy feel the same, but when i m in civ, always very relac. but whenever in #4, even after a cold shower, sure will start to sweat pretty soon.

Comment

in that case, SAF should issue perfume to all army guys...

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
                              i dont know if any other guy feel the same, but when i m in civ, always very relac. but whenever in #4, even after a cold shower, sure will start to sweat pretty soon.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X