Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
    wah lambo??

sell watch can sell till get lambo de ah?

power!
    You wols

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      You wols
      haha ya i wols

u also like just started to sell watches hor? when you lambo coming?
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

haha ya i wols

u also like just started to sell watches hor? when you lambo coming?
        I might need a turnover of 200 Daytonas per month then I can afford

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by R-oyster View Post
          Passion..no longer accepting consignment. JW..restricting trading days. Bronze age...watches not moving (webmaster sleeping)....Are these
          indications that things are slowing down. Even in Sg ROC, items are
          not moving as fast.
          JW always sell watch very fast

Comment

prices of BNIB Rolex for preown shops seem to be gg up.

see GMTIIc listed at 8.8-8.9k like that as compared to 1 or 2 weeks ago 8.6-8.7.

some others have also increased slightly. Hence, don think mkt is slowing. Think they preparing for the economy climb soon.
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by ckhouse80 View Post
              JW always sell watch very fast
              I have observed that too. Sales goes on in spite of the announced closure of the shop?

Comment

Originally posted by R-oyster View Post
                I have observed that too. Sales goes on in spite of the announced closure of the shop?
                huh jwatch closing down? shouldnt be right? they seem to be quite popular

Comment

Couldn't agree more

Originally posted by M3lon View Post
                  We didn't see this kinda comments 2 years ago when certain watch dealer was making big bucks till he had to drive a lambo to open shop.
                  This guy & his entire family has been telling story A then & story B now.
                  They are nothing more than a dressed up Sungai Road flea mart trader.
                  Btw, once not too long ago, these family are buying & selling at thieves market for a long time over & that's how they got started..

If he thinks watch business is no longer profitable, then why not exit the mart all together.

We do not welcome these people who buy at the cheap by telling ppl that watch is not selling & later still sell as if there's not downturn.

In fact we don't need these grey mart trader when most watches can be bought at a go at all ADs in Spore & worldwide.

Why let the AD earn & grey trader earn again?

Also, don't forget, it's this type of people that tell us that certain brand & model watches are a sure bet for appreciation & speculation and this lead to insane price increase in the mart recently, right?

Why the gloom & doom now?

Comment

huh jwatch closing down? shouldnt be right? they seem to be quite popular
                    Sorry about this. When I said close, I mean the days they are not open; not chap lap or facing foreclosure.

Comment

the links are down, maybe he took it down. Anyone has the pages again ? I am interested to know what is it about.

Comment

Yup! I wanna know what happened too! Not into watches back then.
                        1 3 5
                        ├┼┼╕
                        2 4 6 R

Comment

Anyone Plleasee Pplleasse!!
                          1 3 5
                          ├┼┼╕
                          2 4 6 R

Comment

Ya I also wanna know lei.....I very KPO one hahaha
                            Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Hope i can recall.......

Is abt customers buying watches from them in the high times and was given the impression that prices will go up in near future. Watch is an investment as claimed by them. But the sudden 2008/2009 lehmans brothers and the rest cause europe and many countries to plunge. Many lost in shares.

Many ex buyers wanted to sell the so call investments watches back to them hoping either to gain or at least recoup back same price, but was quoted much much lower , so these buyers probably caused some hoohaa and blah blah blah quoting " when i buy you say can gain, now i sell you back i only get half "!!!!......

Thus the website was up to review the sentences so call investments became hobby, dun expect every watch you buy from us can make bucks in future, watch collecting is personal interest, passions like us and the loves for it.

The last sentence was very stern and sounds very strong by readers as it is like telling you now....willing buyer willing seller, market was good this is the price of this watch when you buy, now market dead, the selling price also dropped, i buy back from you definitely have to be even lower, it is your fault not ours....

I'm neutral, i can understand in high times they made big money, buy big house and buy Lambo so i think is fair. Everybody gains, be it sell shares, property,promotions, pay increments, bonuses. Everyone's pocket full full deep deep................

So in bad times we must also try to understand their plight, everyone is selling and no one is buying, really you cannot expect them to take back the same price right, has to be fair to them too

Actually the whole drama is not abt them putting those sentences in their web, but is more of too strong and unprofessional way of them trying to explain it that cause the commotions
                              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
                              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
                              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
                              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Thanks for the view
                                I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X