• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa**ions Watch

http://www.passions.com.sg/v2/conten...t-watch-market

sounds pretty serious.

http://www.passions.com.sg/v2/conten...till-september

sounds pretty serious too but isn't it good to be busy?

anyway, just to share with all.
    Remnants of my irresponsibility:
    "Foreign affections"
    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
    2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
    3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
    4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
    What's NEXT?

When they making huge buck in 2007 they never say like that. They say buy buy buy. Now telling people opposite. They know how to prata.
    Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
    Rolex LV submariner
    Rolex TT black submariner
    Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
    Rolex Non date submariner
    Rolex Explorer2
    More...

Comment

something must hv happen....why close books if can make money ....

can sense his frustrations and anger in the writings....

Comment

feel that he could have been more diplomatic in writing
        "The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...
        the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind.
        If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." ALBERT EINSTEIN (1879-1955)

Comment

Passions pricing is not as good as SG-ROC pricing. I noticed that when SG-ROC forum members start selling watches in 2008 those preowned shop just can't compete so their profit drop.
          Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
          Rolex LV submariner
          Rolex TT black submariner
          Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
          Rolex Non date submariner
          Rolex Explorer2
          More...

Comment

well....times are not exactly very good now....just have to look at the dipping brent oil prices....dropped by 6 bucks in 6 days....gosh....
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

wonder y PK still can survive huh? haha

Comment

Originally posted by teo View Post
                Passions pricing is not as good as SG-ROC pricing. I noticed that when SG-ROC forum members start selling watches in 2008 those preowned shop just can't compete so their profit drop.
                Bro, nt really fair to make this comparison because you do not need no capital to sell watches (or any items) here but for a watch shop to operate, there are expenses incurring. So naturally, pricing differs.

And yes, I do agree with you on the (un)necessity to post such messages on their website. From a consumer's perspective, I felt lost of confidence, if I ever wish to buy from them.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Strange... I actually felt the mkt was picking up and I know of at least one dealer who is building his stock in anticipation of the next wave of good times purchases....
                  Maybe they have some customers coming back and blaming them when they realise they cannot sell their watches as fast and at the price they want as they were told when buying...so frust...!
                  "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                  three times is enemy action and
                  over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                  ."

Comment

Passion..no longer accepting consignment. JW..restricting trading days. Bronze age...watches not moving (webmaster sleeping)....Are these
                    indications that things are slowing down. Even in Sg ROC, items are
                    not moving as fast.

Comment

Do they offer buy back option? If they do, maybe a lot of their customers went back to sell their watches back to him.

Comment

no lah passion have very high high up there customers de, so they no more time for others.

I went there a few times always tio ignored even when I stand infront of the counter for a while and look left look right for people and they all seem busy with their own stuff. Gave up after a while cos realise that I am too lowly for them.

Wonder what it takes to get a bit of service. Or maybe its just me cos I think they satisfied customers.
                        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Now Business really bad... I still thought Passions is doing well, but apparently it is not the case...
                          PAM 233K :woohoo:
                          IWC BP 5004 :D
                          Explorer II Z Series white dial :yay:
                          Casio Pro Trek :appluse:

One last one: JLC Tribute to Polaris 68 re-edition

Comment

i think its attitude plus location.

Funan area should be very ex to open a shop there.
                            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I think they got over stock of some watches.. also bad market.. rent not dropping. Funan's rent nt cheap.
                              "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X