Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson seen shopping for Rolex watches.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson seen shopping for Rolex watches.

While browsing through the net,came across this article.Just want to share with everyone!
    And Today it was reported that Michael Jackson is dead - 50 years old.
    His is here seen shopping for Rolex watches.
    And it looks like there will be many rolex watches in Neverland - probally mostly Gold versions, somehow the Rolex toolwatches don't fit him that well.

With all his challenges and financial problems, Michael Jackson still loves to buy Rolex watches. The King of Pop was recently spotted shopping with his son Prince Michael. In order to keep track of the dissolution of his former residence, Neverland Ranch, he bought a Rolex watch in Beverly Hills. Neverland Ranch is being auctioned piece by piece to pay off the singer’s huge debts. Still, even in the face of such a crisis, Michael Jackson found the time to shop for a new Rolex watch, showing that his taste for the very best in luxury watches remains intact. After he went on a vacation to Bermuda with child star Macaulay Culkin in 1991, Michael Jackson gave him a gold Rolex watch, engraved “From Michael Jackson” with the year 1991 or 1992. For years, Michael Jackson has bought Rolex watches for himself, his family and his friends, revealing a true and consistent love of the Rolex brand.

IMG]http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww256/augpat/michael_jackson-300x300.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="2"]

Source-http://www.watchblog.dk/archive.html

Comment

Originally posted by augpat View Post

I thibk its just me. But that photo looks doctored to add mj in
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

hehehe.. MJ shopping for lolex in China?
        I'm a super low-baller

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          I thibk its just me. But that photo looks doctored to add mj in
          i got the same feeling too, who knows.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X