X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost of Michael Jackson on video?

July 8, 2009
    Ghost of Jackson on video?

IS the late King of Pop still roaming his ranch in Neverland?

A video of Michael Jackson's 'ghost', currently being widely circulated on the Internet, shows a figure crossing a corridor in Neverland Many during a Larry King interview on CNN programme, "Inside Neverland".

No one at the scene had noticed the suppposed ghost while filming.

This 'ghost' video has garnered millions of hits on YouTube and fans worldwide are debating whether the ghost of the late King of Pop is really haunting Neverland or is it simply a shadow.

This apparent sighting is the latest in a slew of strange rumours to emerge following Jackson's death.

Michael Jackson is not the first celebrity ghost to be spotted.

According to the website Legends of America many other celebrities ghosts have been spotted after their death. The celebrity ghosts include: Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, Orson Welles, Harry Houdini, Andrew Jackson, John Lennon, Abraham Lincoln, Lucille Ball and James Dean.

Hollywood celebrities are not the only ones to have ghosts, Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln and Andrew Jackson ghosts have also been spotted, said Examiner.com.

Meanwhile, the destination of the singer's lavish casket and when, or if, it would be interred was unclear.

A spokesman for the family declined to comment as local media reports said the coffin was being taken to an unknown location and would not return to the cemetery in the Hollywood Hills where it had started the day.

The uncertainty over Jackson's burial plans is likely to fuel speculation that the singer may yet be laid to rest at his beloved Neverland Ranch in the secluded California wine country northwest of Los Angeles.

Although the Jackson family last week quashed plans to hold a public viewing of Jackson's body at the estate, family members remain keen on the idea of Neverland becoming the star's permanent home.

In an interview with NBC television, Jermaine Jackson said Neverland would be a fitting final resting place for the pop star.

'This is his home, he created this. Why wouldn't he be here?' Jackson said.

'I feel his presence. And I love that, and I want my mother to come back here and feel what I feel. He built this place with love and you can see it and feel it.'
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

sick, they say he is denied going to heaven ...

Comment

it is like this one la, he nv expected to die....at such a young age.
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

I am MJ die hard fan!...He is the Pop King of Yesterday,Today & Forever..........R.I.P Michael!

Comment

scary.... maybe someone make this up... which is always the case

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
            it is like this one la, he nv expected to die....at such a young age.
            young,speaking of young...i see on my local paper 30+/40+ died in their sleep,and the lastest case was at only 37 fainted after a game of badminton.

enjoy while you can,life is really short...and unpredictable

Comment

Be of good faith of wealth in Heaven !

" Behold, I stand at the door, and Knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. "

Revelation 3:20

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X