Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perhaps, SG-ROC traders could be more spontaneous, with initiative?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps, SG-ROC traders could be more spontaneous, with initiative?

Ive been browsing through SG-ROC forums for a period of time.
    I think that timepiece clients would be more appreciative & receptive if the traders could put more important information concerning a watch, actual images of watch & papers.. - i believe interested buyers will reciprocate when they see a beautiful watch - glorified to it's utmost exuberance in a more comprehensive thread.

I believe that this is for the good of SG-ROC as a whole.
    This would not only promote client satisfaction & spur more interest, but it would increase inventory turnover rate for the trader as well.

Thoughts?
    Opportunities come once

Originally posted by Mille View Post
    Ive been browsing through SG-ROC forums for a period of time.
    I think that timepiece clients would be more appreciative & receptive if the traders could put more important information concerning a watch, actual images - i believe interested buyers will reciprocate when they see a beautiful watch - glorified to it's utmost exuberance in a more comprehensive thread.

I believe that this is for the good of SG-ROC as a whole.
    This would not only promote client satisfaction & spur more interest, but it would increase inventory turnover rate for the trader as well.

Thoughts?
    Definitely.
    As a viewer i'm most likely to click the back button once i enter a FS thread that has text-only, usually just scanning for the price then straight away clicking back to the main threads.
    with pictures, i usually take a longer time to appreciate the sale of the watch, then down to reading the text...it also helps for the viewer to remember the seller's thread and might bring it up if a friend/relative was looking for one.
    humblequartz&mechs:
    gmtIIc.pam104.omegaspeedmaster1152.poljot3150.
    tagheuerf1chrono.philipsteinteslar.tissotprc200.

wantlist:
    toomanywants,toofewdollarsinthekeep.

Comment

Originally posted by Mille View Post
      Thoughts?
      it's up to the sellers....

some spend a little more effort ..... it's similar to TV/print adverts, some are simple some are more creative...
      the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
      visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

we appreciate your valuable feedback

however, despite our recommended guidelines where we advise sellers to follow the guidelines; many still do not post such information for one reason or another.

we are also not sure if sellers do notice and read the sticky threads.

as such, as mentioned before, it is left to the sellers' discretion
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

we can lead the horse to the well, but we cannot force it to drink.

same principle will apply in this case, we have lazy horse (those who post 2 lines and expect a sale), and those who post pages with pics
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

I can't agree more with TS. But this is for sellers to note.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

well..i did sold my rolex with 3 lines and no pics...if the buyer can meet my price then we talk about pics...i prefer meet up too...pics can be highly inaccurate....and if you duno what watch i am selling i suppose you wun buy it oso....juz a personal point of view here...
              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

For me, posting pictures for BNIB is not necessary. On the other hand, if you want to sell a vintage, eg. 6263, I would like to see some pictures of the watch. If the picture shows parts that are newly changed, I will not bother to PM seller even if price is cheap. So posting pictures can save seller's and buyer's time (meeting, PM asking questions, etc)

my 2 cents

Comment

each to his own..for me i dun like to post lengthy sales and waste my time to post the pics...anyway i seldom sell watches...so it is okie for me....either the watch get sold or not it is fine with me....i not a dealer...cannot sell then i keep lor...

Comment

Pigs help in the sales but Price the Watch LOW LOW, NO PIGS ALSO GO..
                    So if want quick sales, just lower your price, dont need take fancy pictures.

Comment

to each his own. it's a little like submitting a CV or a resume, isn't it? one would know the requirements but only some adhere to it. individual preference I guess.
                      Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                      "Foreign affections"
                      1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                      2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                      3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                      4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                      What's NEXT?

Comment

hehehe..true..if price ok then can always go for viewing liao...

Comment

Unless the Mod imposed a compulsory rule on photo for every sale post. If not, there's no violations at all.

It's up to the panel of Mods how they want the site to be run.

Dino

Comment

true....but i hope that with this post, more people would take up the initiative, to do more.

Afterall, we at the Rolex forum ought to have the drive & motivation.
                            Opportunities come once

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X