= is M1 Fixed boardboard good? =

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• = is M1 Fixed boardboard good? =

I have been a user of Starhub Maxonline for 4 years, yes, pissed for 4 straight years.. Despite paying SGD72 bucks per month for 12MBps, I get really f*u*c*k*e*d up connection... I know they say its up to 12MBps, but I at times find myself having to wait minutes just to see watch photos on forums.. Watching youtube is a pain in ass as I have to wait at least 2-3 min to load for a simple video... Finally, my contact has ended recently and I am looking for another alternative internet provider.. I heard for some Singnet users dc at times..

I saw M1 now providing fixed boardband using the modem which Starhub is using as well.. I believe at this rate, they are the cheapest...

2years contract
    10MBps - $40.60
    15MBps - $42.90
    30MBps - $53.90
    100MBps - $64.90

6 months contract
    10MBps - $43.50
    15MBps - $46.80
    30MBps - $58.80
    100MBps - $70.80

They come with free rental of cable modems.. same as what I am using now..

Now I am paying $72 per month for a supposedly 12MBps.. If I change to 100MBps now, I have enough change to buy a mac meal every month..

Can some bros out there advise me? Any m1 Fixed boardband user? I download stuff and play online games often...

I hear there is a new modem which dont transmit by cable but electricity.. they can go up to 100MBps.. Anyone has any info on that?
    Starhub Maxonline
    40.00%
    Singnet
    20.00%
    M1 Fixed boardband
    40.00%

Never tried M1....

At home using starhub, also like you quite p with them...
    At office using singnet, stable connection except once in a blue moon modem need to be reset to get a connection (takes about 15mins)...

Comment

for me, home and office using singnet. even on the go, also singnet. red umbrella got biggest coverage. i need the stability or internet without hiccups
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I was doing my research when my SH contract was ending 2 years back... Asked a couple of mates as well as from HWZ, everyone seems to say if for home, go for Singtel then SH then M1. M1 is the worst at home connection. For Wireless on the go, then M1 is pretty decent.
        Been with Singtel since... no complains... infact, from 10Mbps, i've downgraded to 3Mbps and still find it smooth...

Just sharing what I've heard...

Oh yes, for office, I am using Singtel as well

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
        - GMT II
        - GMT IIc TT
        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
        - U1
        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

I dont like red tower leh... I prefer green camp... due to less dc.. Anyway, I heard M1 use the same technology as SH? I dont use digital voice anyway...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X