Durian Spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Darkie to be the guide?
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

[QUOTE=Familyfirst;181881]Happened to notice some vehicles parking besides old Upper Thomas Rd near Seletar range area, before SLE Thomson flyover. Can see these vehicles from Upper Thomas Rd while heading north (the stretch with big shady trees on both sides of the road). Later realized there are few big durian trees there, can see many durians on the tree from the road side.

You can try your luck there.

Brother. U the man la !!! But hor, where is upper thomas road ok ok, maybe i go find road directorary. That time u see a lot of cars parked there ah ? Thanks ah .... then again, hopefully they have those "" CAT MOUNTAIN KING "" category ones, my fav. hahahaha

Comment

rememember to wear saf helmet hor...or else if kana head then no so nice liao....hahaha
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

better get those moto bike helmet, nice and tough!
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
            Ask Darkie to be the guide?
            Eh how come me?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

opposite of upp pierce reservoir.season just nice,beware of these monkeys.they chew the husk of the durian to eat the fruit and threw down landing on unsuspecting victim.

Comment

AIYO BOYS ! Forget about going to Upper Thomson Road to look for Durian tree, camp over nite and wait for the fruits to drop....Top grade durian are very cheap $12 a Kg leow...Top grade.

You go there you risk kena snake bite, fight over one stupid durian with other people that camp 3 days and nite for it !

After the last Mas Selamat hunt, 3 police division and 5 army division knew where all the hot durian spots lis ! You go there and kena a land mine or worse.....Police Dog hunt training....

So ! go Baliestier road, Katong and Geylang, even your own neighhourhood, you find cheap and GOOD !

Enjoy !

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                  rememember to wear saf helmet hor...or else if kana head then no so nice liao....hahaha
                  Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                  better get those moto bike helmet, nice and tough!
                  Err...Seiko bro...Kevlar sure beats moto bike helmet lar Oh...for protection that is

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                    AIYO BOYS ! Forget about going to Upper Thomson Road to look for Durian tree, camp over nite and wait for the fruits to drop....Top grade durian are very cheap $12 a Kg leow...Top grade.

You go there you risk kena snake bite, fight over one stupid durian with other people that camp 3 days and nite for it !

After the last Mas Selamat hunt, 3 police division and 5 army division knew where all the hot durian spots lis ! You go there and kena a land mine or worse.....Police Dog hunt training....

So ! go Baliestier road, Katong and Geylang, even your own neighhourhood, you find cheap and GOOD !

Enjoy !

now i know why they cant find mas selamat!!!

bz waiting for durian to drop during the search!!
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Yummy

Just bought and finish the durain. I went all the way to ballestier to look for combat durian but already closed. so drive all the way to serangoon and finally got 2 " Mao San Wang" for S$12/kg. Damn shiok..... If want to "pluck" durian, then you must go to Murai Reservoir ( Army training ground ) on saturday. Probably can go there and "wait".

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                        now i know why they cant find mas selamat!!!

bz waiting for durian to drop during the search!!
                        so many divisions out there, one planting landmine, the other looking for durian, and the rest standing around chatting

Originally posted by Ballwatch View Post
                        Err...Seiko bro...Kevlar sure beats moto bike helmet lar Oh...for protection that is
                        paiseh i dun know anything about helmets . All i know is, when i was a kid, i use helicopter helmet as a bike helmet then the police stop me, ask to see my helmet how come no australian safety mark
                        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                        Blue 6694
                        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Yo bros ! The Police, Army and everyone in the Home Affairs did a good job.......be carefull what we post leh.....

Uncle Wong goes online also.....

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                            Yo bros ! The Police, Army and everyone in the Home Affairs did a good job.......be carefull what we post leh.....

Uncle Wong goes online also.....

jking only mah keke..

scare liaoz...

Good job! now can ask them post online where are the durian spots they found?
                            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

CORRECT ! You can read between the lines like me !

My favourite Durian stall is at Baliestier Road before the Tua Peh Kong Temple. Ah Soon Durain.....HEAVENS ......!

Also check out those "v" series, young and cheap, plus motel $100 !

Enjoy !

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

[QUOTE=UncleLau;182101]CORRECT ! You can read between the lines like me !

My favourite Durian stall is at Baliestier Road before the Tua Peh Kong Temple. Ah Soon Durain.....HEAVENS ......!

Also check out those "v" series, young and cheap, plus motel $100 !

Enjoy !

V series hahahahahaha. For your info, lor 16 heard recently got girl being sent back liao, due to HIV.

I know durians now are cheap la, but looking for some other things to do ma. SING KA PO si bei sian liao leh.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X